Reviews for Chiro of the Shuggazoom Suburbs
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
This was... such a different perspective,great story
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
The ending is so awesome! I love it! Great work!

-A.U. '05
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
AWESOMENESS! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! Job well done!

-A.U. '05
Red Okami writer -Jiseru chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Wow that was quite an ending Really, it was really good! I do hope you write more stories as interesting as this one!

From your homepage, I read you like to hear why we like your stories. Well, I really liked this one because it was, just, out of the box, you know? I honestly love stories like that.

Like I said earlier, I hope you get more into writing stories like these.

Yours truly,

Red Okami writer
katamariape chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Wow Art that was great!

The ending was really wistful and I love the way you left it open to what happens in the future of Chiro and the team.

All in all, although you took the idea in a radically different direction from what I originally planed, I think this is better than what I had in mind.

Thank you again!
silvermoondemon16 chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
im a little disappointing that Chiro didn't decide to go with the hyperforce... is there gonna be a sequel?
PanLynn chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
I really liked the ending, albeit a bit bummed he couldn't protect his family AND join the hyper force. O well... really like it anyways :)
animefan018 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
YAY! His parents are found! please, wirte more soon! can't wait to hear the plan!)
Red Okami writer -Jiseru chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
Wow... this story is really good! (of course, I do have to point out [you may be kinda irritated by this already] that you do have some grammer mistakes in some of the chapters)

But, whatever- this story practically blew the air outta me. This is incredible! I loved it! I just seriously couldn't stop reading it! You seem really set on this- and I am eagerly waiting for more.

-Red Okami writer
silvermoondemon16 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
awesome chapter!
animefan018 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
YAY!Another chapter! i sure hope the monkey team gets there in time to save chiro's parents! Please, continue soon!XD
katamariape chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Wow I just realized I forgot to review this chapter.

So far everything seems to be in order except for two things.

1)If you are going to give the younger siblings powers be very careful about it, that's definitely veering into sue territory right there.

2)You might want to calm down on the whole 'Ren's rage' issue; yes I get that she has anger issues, but in this chapter (even considering her lost children) she's teetering dangerously close to a 'mental institution' type of anger, which I doubt is what you're aiming for.
animefan018 chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Run Ren! Run Kyou! Please, continue really soon!XD
PanLynn chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
:o I hope the parents r okay. And I really like the story so far :)
PanLynn chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Rofl, like the little sister XD anyway can't wait to read the next chapter.