Reviews for Where Forever Starts
Cinward of Blah chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I wonder, you don't seem to do many or any eleventh doctor fics, but I was curious, what would be different about an eleventh doctor who'd gotten Rose back at Journey's End? Maybe he a Rose tumble through yet another universe to maybe season six.

Amy sort of annoys me, since she sort of acts less like a friend and more like she owns the Doctor, a lot of times. Love to see River have to see where she's going wrong. I mean, the Doctor's flirting with her always seems sort of, defensive? If you know what I mean, and then more like he's trying to make up for her life by trying to be in love with her, once he finds out who she is,but you know, failing.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh god...that line... 'three words to mend three hearts.' You just...I hate you. Why do all your stories have to be so freaking fantastic?! Huh?! I mean... *groans* They're TOO amazing...
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
"three words to mend three hearts"! that is SO awesome. gosh, I did wonder if it hadn't been for the Daleks and Davros and the reality bomb and the human Doctor, how it would have been, and this story tells the tale. thank you!
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yayyy! This is soooooo sweet 3
Jaby chapter 1 . 5/11/2010

And absolutely in character.
Eldessia chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Absoloutely beautiful..seriously im nearly crying
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aguh *melts* Why couldn't this be how JE ended? Why? Argh!

Fantastic story, one of the few times when I found the Doctor saying "I love you" quite believable. Very sweet, too :) Though I agree with Rose, if that was all Pete's World had to offer in music, I'd be desperate to leave too :P
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
You just made me squee a little (a lot). Amusingly, the dog (who is startled by _balloons_) is used to said Unexpected Noise enough that she didn't react. XD

GREH! I love this. I really, really love it. 3
Fluffy Nabs chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, I love this! I would love to see this continued, as well. :) Good job, I got all melty at the end! XD
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009

I am going to tell you now my birthday is August 7th, and I am turning 18. What you do with this info is your choice.

This is beautiful, by the way. NewDrWhoFan should love it. And you wrote Ten, you never write Ten! You wrote Ten rather nicely, if a little angsty. I don't think Ten is really this angsty. *shrugs* Still was really good. Keep writing!
Coru chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You fixed JE! Since I hated that entire plotline so much, it's always wonderful when I find a story as brilliant as this one to fix it. Gonna stop rambling - you know I love your stories :) but really, this was marvelous.
wiggiemomsi chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, I really love this little fic. The Doctor is such a git, but he FINALLY seems to get it! And he actually said those three little words!

SiennahWolfMother chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
i love these sorts of stories. personally, i like to think that journey's end never happened. too depressing. my writing falls so dearly short of the mark you have set.
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, how lovely. My eyeballs hate me right now (just finished year 2), but this is spectacularly lovely.
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Fantastic as always... And I adore the fact that you had that dizzy Doctor make his move- finally... even in Journey's End, it was Rose directing the whole interaction... and I just wanted to slap both Doctors and tell them "Just shut up and kiss the girl!"

Great writing as always- it's so nice to have at least one fanfiction writer who is reliable in turning out stories that are well-written and damn good yarns to boot.

Looking forward to more updates (any updates)

Warmest et al.