Reviews for Dean's Inffluencial Behavior
So true, Sam. Sooooooooooooo true. XD
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
HAHAHAHA!
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
HAHAHA! Okay, so it doesn't have to be late at night for drunk!Cas to be hilarious. "Potentially demonic." *gigglesnort* Birds are evil! I have this weird thing about hummingbirds especially; I swear, it was just ONE indiscretion with a pan of brownies, but the fear of those beady, ink-black little eyes has never left me.

Hope your day is not as gray today! HUG. "Changing Channels" in less than 9 hours!

P.S. The title of this story has an extra 'f' in "Influential."
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
There is only one word to describe this fic; Perfect ;)
myers1978 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
lol, that's funny. I hope Cas doesnt look to Dean on the show when he is turning 'more humanistic' as Misha Collins put it... Dean is too, hardassed, for Cas to model after, of the 2 brothers Sam is a better choice for model behavior lol
Darkaina chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
so what Castiel would do.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
*facepalms* I don't know whether to laugh or cry, honestly. Drunk!Cas... how the angels have fallen.
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I adored the pigeon pecking his hair. Very funny!

Phoebe
KatyMM chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Utterly hilarious! Love this!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh heaven! I LOVE, totally LOVE your line about the possibly demonic pigeon. Oh I am so happy!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Castiel after a few too many is definitely funny. Dean can have that affect on people. Poor, poor angel when the drunk wears off and he's hungover!Cas.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Cas is cute anyway but drunk he's even cuter! Bev x
Anuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was fun! I loved it!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*snort* God, I want to see a drunk Castiel in an episode! Just once!

Great drabble!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yay! You did Cas with birds! Woohoo! Thank you, this was just too much fun! Loved it!