Reviews for Raised By Wolves
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
is that the end of the story
Shay Wolfe chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
You should start up this story! It's really good!
Nitmi chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
This fic does not have a warning that it is a Alternate Universe, right?
Writing Contradictions chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Cool chapter; I like how you incorporate the characters into the story and everyone is still in character. Though the plot could move a bit quicker.
OrangeSkye2772 chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Ilooooooooveyourstory!

And if you didn't get that-

I love your story!
Lumoa chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
So long since the last update...sigh. I might as well leave a review telling you how much I like this fic, and I really do! This pairing doesn't get as much love as it should an your story is one of the best for this pairing.
Watrepuss chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
. .CHAPTER. please update soon, i have just fallen in LOVE with this fic, i must read more! so well thought out and written! its AMAZING.

the authors notes said a YEAR since last update? please let the next one be sooner than that! is desperate
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I don't think copper and sugar would make a good lollipop. I like the story so far. Spanner is fun to watch.
TheFeyRa chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
I never really expected spanner/tsuna but this has interested I feel pity for spanner cos it seems like he hasn't built up 'resistance' to falling in love,since he rarely I don't think he really knows how to deal with them. He's trying,but mostly doing what comes naturally to him. And what's irie's past with byakuran? I'd love to see that. Hope you update soon!
Ninja chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
:O This is the fist spanner/tsuna fanfic i've read and now i think i'm hooked :D Is it too much to hope that you'll write more, seeing as it's actually been a year and a day since you last updated... :(
Lastlady12 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
.God

This is so a awesome idea. WHY ARE'T YOU WRITING?

Seriously i'm a fan of Spanner/Tsuna and then the relationships.

and and please write further.

I'm waiting for it.

LG Lastlady
Nightrel chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Awwwwwww...wont you continue? It seems like you havent updated in almost a year...man this story is really good! Please Continue! ;(
Nekokratik chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
XDD! Whats going to happen to poor Irie ... Lolz! He was just normal some minutes ago, until Byakuran had to ruin it XDD

This is great! Cant wait to see what the main climax is.
nekofreakz chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Spanner is so cute! I really love this fic.. One of the best SpannerxTsuna that I've ever read! Keep on writing XD
Ambie-chan chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
eek! and the plot thickens! ooooo please update soon? There really is a lack of Spanner/Tsuna or Spanner in general and hes just so awesome!