Reviews for Permanence
Ecstatic-Geeky-Girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is a weirdly sweet way of having Ianto back. lol One of my favorite types of Torchwood stories are ones that fix Children of Earth or avoid it entirely; I'm not a tragic reader. lol Excellent story!
Infamous Rowe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
:D Love it love it love it!
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I've been trying to think of a way to bring Ianto back. I approve of your method. Well written.
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Absolutely brilliant. They should higher for script writing. You thought of everything that would make somebody doubt this idea and put a reason/how it is possible for Ianto to be alive.
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
awww...That was just cute! The last bit made me giggle, but the beginning was really poignant. Nice fic!

Will there be any more?

*bats eyes*
FoxxFlame chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I like your ending so very much better that the CoE ending. Jack and Ianto are soo cute, i wanted to smash the computer when i saw ianto die. thak you for bringing him back
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow that is one of the best and most likely ways Ianto could come back! They should use that in the tv show! Oh, also, are you going to make a prequel? I will read it if you do!
NO-PANTIES chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
please carry on with this
Silverfox16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OMG! You just made my day! I cried like a baby during that moment. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Danny Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2009

Totally wicked, j'adore.

I really love it, seriously.

Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
STI: Sexualy Transmitted Imortality. Oh god.

The reasoning for Ianto's rebirth are/is going to have me burst out laughing in random moments. Still, find the idea amusing as hell. Poor Yan. Never to shag another but Jack...Jack better find and understand and live the meaning to the word Monogomy.
Dared-to-be-different chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I loved how you fixed COE! Its soo imaginative. Loved the STI!
rellenh chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Thank you. I needed this. :)