Reviews for The Care and Maintenance of Baby
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I lo- lo- LOVED it! I'm laughing so hard! These little moments right here help us to understand how he got so close with Aubrey.

The girl totally won his heart over by conning someone out of money, because that's usually his talent lol. And she did it for his baby, even more of a win lol! I thin she earned his respect.

And damn I gotta hand it to little Aubrey... she's good. *shaking my head* lol

It was sweet how she noticed his discomfort of trying to get the hard places, and took over the hard places without his consent lol.

Well done. I really liked this little piece. )
PRACK chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Lol, i think this is shortest piece you've ever written. I'm proud :P

Quality not Quantity certainly works for this, i'm totally on Aubrey's side now man. And you had Dean giving the Impala some love. So like, i love it so so much 3

Yay for one-shots!

494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
started reading the prologue main story y-day and it's awesome but when i got to ch17/ch18 i read this one-shot n i totally loved it...

won't review 'past is prologue' yet until i get to the update ch...i've been reading none stop for over 2 days now...
Rie-Rie chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
absolutely loved this one shot. any chance we could get some more one shots like this of the young twins?
Amy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I finally got around to reading this and I couldn't remember my login name for . Oh well-this way you'll def. know it's me. And it was so cute!
suz mc chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OMG! I just found this and love it all to pieces.
lindsch chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
its great
stoic81 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was just all kinds of schmoopiness! It's awesome that Dean was so impressed by Aubrey playing a stranger for money for his car! Loved the story!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Another great one-shot in the Prologue ‘verse. Love these and the 'verse! Can't wait for more!
saberivojo chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Dean is enjoying this entirely too much. Still, I am happy he had let Aubrey in and that he is cutting her some slack.
Beccatdemon13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw, this was cute. I love your verse and all the one shots.
Eeyore08 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
It's cute seeing Dean start to like Aubrey because she conned a lady.