Reviews for Stakeout
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
So I get into this new fandom and go a-hunting for some good Rigsby/van Pelt smut, and who should I find? Only my all time favorite fanfic writer.
So excited to read more of your stuff.
And this was a really awesome piece. Great stuff, as always.
Imzadi83 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I can't believed I never reviewed this one. It's a favorite. :D
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow very sweet, but hot!

This should really happen! I like this scenario better then how Wayne and Grace got together on the show :D

I liked how Wayne grabbed Grace and pulled her into his lap when they Policeman came and how they got to play out their fantasies on each other :D

Good job Fic

Deanie
deeyore3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
wow

i think it was amazing

great job with the story line.
Starfirefic chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
OK, expect a few more reviews to come in over the next little while from me, because now that I've discovered your fic I'm totally on a mission to read it all!

So for this one? Wow. Hot. Seriously. Guh (I'll get past the one word responses, really I will). I said in the last review that I usually go for the darker stuff... and Dom!Rigsby (even just for a paragraph or two... gives me just a taste of that. It's not something I ever would have believed possible with the onscreen Rigsby, but you absolutely make this work.

OK, time to try out the next one!
Seythia chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is amazing.

honestly.

Thank you so much for writing that story.

This is one of the most erotic things I've ever read!
Glinda2125 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow! This story is great! I would love it if you continued it, but I'm doubting you will... I love Wayne/Grace so much, and there are so few good stories about them, and this one is not only well-written, but one of the hottest too! Great job, please write more stories, I'll be reading :)
ianto-harkness chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
YES! The world needs more Rigsby/Van Pelt fics. Yours is definitely the best I've read so far. Please write more!
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
loved it! I love this pair!
Trory chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aww how sweet & hot :D

I enjoyed reading. Thank you for the story