Reviews for Plans
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Really nice :)
Eligoop chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
I'm so sorry you can't go on again! I absolutely love your stories. Is it just on your computer, like do you think you could use another one? Or you said your cousin has one. Is she allowed to use it? Maybe you could email her your story chapters and she could put it up on her account of course giving you credit? Sorry for all the ideas, but I really want to read the rest of the story, even though I already know the ending. Please, PLEASE PM me if you do that with her username so I can find it! Thanks so much!

jaspers golden angel chapter 17 . 11/14/2009

i'll miss you heaps you are a great writer!

thanks for entertaining me with your awesomeness stories

MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 17 . 11/13/2009
Excuse my language but i FUCKING LOVE YOU! I'm crying. I'll miss you so much! so god damned much.
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
:( Sad, I must say. But. Clasical but. I do not think was FF what had the virus...I think it was that things in the upper part of the page or in the corner of profile but I suggest that you get an antivirus and use FF like always. My mom wouldn't allow me anymore also, but like she doesn't know nothing about computers I would get my way because I love computers and know a lot. So get an antivirus and don't hear what your mother least do that, if she doesn't now how to use a computer.
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
really good! it confusing but I know that when things are complicated, there is a moment that clarifies everything!
fanfic chapter 16 . 11/2/2009

did u die or sumthing?
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
Cool! really great chappie!
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
really good! I actually liked the ending.. if grace had turn evil would be strange...
xXBrittanyXx chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
love these stories they are addicting...but it's vOlturi and vOlterra :) :) just thought i'd let you know
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
2 things: ultrasounds aren't only for preagnant women, actually is for kids and men too, all people can have. So, it's not obviously that you have not have one.

second: I didn't like maria's was difficult to believe.. how it is supossed that you don't remember you have a sister? I remember my sister everyday, and I always get worried when she isn't in the house at night, even though she is a lot older than me.
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Probably you already know but the name of Esme's son doesn't appear anywhere, in twilight lexicon it appear only like 'Esme's baby' GOOD CHAPPIE btw.
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Great chappie! I'm not suggesting any names because I think you already picked them...
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
ME4LIFE chapter 16 . 10/8/2009
Did u die or something? Hello can u please UPDATE!

Ur story is gr8 but UPDATE and more OFTEN!