Reviews for Plans
Bg Joej-jalice chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Just so's you know, i just finished reading both your stories 'What i've done' and 'Plans', i always liked Alice and Jasper, so its a joy reading it, Maria is so scary though, but its funny weird how Maria is somehow connected to all the characters, excluding Edward and Bella-for now i bet. Um a girllie Jasper name could be -Jasmin, and a boyish Alice name could be Alexen or Alec,-Ella,Edward and Bella, i duno, but i do know your next chapter will be good...peace
HOLLYBENTON chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I have a girls name that fits with your description...Patience.

Its very old-fashioned and you definetly hear it very often. I just thought it might work.
hallowsbeforehorcruxes chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
So cute! um a really cute name for a girl is Reese Michelle, and for a boy Nathan James.
jaspers golden angel chapter 6 . 8/1/2009

omg i hate Maria!

i think i mentioned this already oh well

but maybe one of the kids could be named after Jaspers mother but i dont think they actually mention her name so i looked up Texan names and here is a sudgestion Emily ( i think Emily Whitlock sounds nice) and i also think that Alice should choose the other two names... sugestions: Charlotte, Peter, Autumn, Allison, Harrison or Zayden. anyways thats just some ideas

please keep writting this is a very interesting story

MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Oh my God! Evadne's back! omg! I'm so depressed! and triplets! i'm gonna quote the little girl who knows too much, DAMN, how many times did Jasper bang Alice?

Katilynn. it's pronounced, cat-i-lynn not katielynn,

cat-i-lynn. the "i" sounds like the "I" in the word... in!

Contessa. I love this name. its very...different.

Nadia. I really like that name.

Addison. It's my cousins name, and my favorite girl name.

Aurora. I think its pretty. Aurora Rosalie...Whitlock?

Levi. It's my favorite boy name.

Gavin. it's cute. Gavin Emmett...Whitlock?

Tristen. cute, right?

Micah. I love that name.

Owen. Owen Jasper...Whitlock? i like it

Membrane chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Poor Alice. I wonder how her dad found out. Poor Edward. Poor Esme. How you update soon. )
jaspers golden angel chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
aw thats sad about Esme's kid and Edward's mum

that must be hard on Carlisle :(

but it was a great chapter!

keep writting!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
wow. vary sad. your gonna make me cry. poor Edward. poor Carlisle. poor Esme. Poor Alice.

MewAlice chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Oo my gosh ! this has to be the best yet! I love Alice's hinting catlike expression haha! Jasper sounds awesome in this one!

I love it!

Mew Alice
AmorOccidit chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
great chapter please update soon
jaspers golden angel chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
YAY! Esme is there! but the reasoning is bad :(

this story is so good.

i cannot wait to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!

also i have an idea for the baby's name. if its a girl Alice should find out what Jaspers mothers name is and name the baby after her if not maybe Charlotte because of the bond they have.

i dont know just an idea!

please keep writting

Membrane chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
I read your story and its sequel today and I love it! I can't wait to see if Maria comes back and what she'll do. And what will Alice&Jasper's baby's gender be? Can't wait for your next update! )
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
omg. your gonna make me cry. do you read my story This Love? if so, i've updated. :)

YOUR SUPER SPECIAL! I am so pumped for this story. Update soonest!
Annie Cullen xx chapter 3 . 7/30/2009