Reviews for The Green Eyed Monster Comes Out to Play
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed how your knowledge of the picu added that extra touch of reality to it. Loved it!
Oriana de la Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2009

O

W

OH MY...I think you have RUINED me for any other smut scene on fanfiction. Damn, I am so voting for you when voting starts on this contest.

O

W

Jeeze, I don't know what to say because this was PHENOMENAL! Wow. Thank you so much for gracing the Twilight fanfiction community.

-Ori
cougellie chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I heard about the contest on the Twigasm podcast and found your story. It is so HOT! I loved it! What I loved most was the descriptions of the different docs. I work on a peds med/surg floor, worked a 12 hour night shift for 5 years (now on days, yeah I know, traitor, but my body just couldn't take it anymore). and could totally relate and knew you must knew what you were talking about and then saw your profile. I especially loved the crack about neurosurgeons, so true, why do they have to be such asses? I really enjoyed all of the commando in scrubs, I really never thought about that and now I am probably going to be constantly thinking it when I am at work. The thing with the syringe... it that for real, it was a f-ing hot scene! ~Ellie
Viola Darcy Cullen chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
that ws so funny and HOT! GREAT JOB!
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
*THUD*

Not much more to say than that. Oh, and sweet baby jebus. That was fucking hot
Sare Liz chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Doll, you make the best lemonade, hands down. :)
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So I found out about Parkaward contest, and I have to admit I've never done it with a guy with a hoodie. Am I missing out? What's the advantages here? I'm dying to know! I'm feeling somehow deprived of something I didn't know I was missing.

The whole thing about going commando under those scrubs, that is just hot. Seriously. I'd willingly go to the hospital for just a glimpse of Edward like that. M...

You have blown me away with your creativity with the whole syringe thing. I reread that about 3 times I was so fascinated. *grin*

Thanks for writing!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Sweet Jaysus that was HOT! Loved the playful banter, the KFM game & OME the schmexing...totally welt worthy!

Best of luck in the contest! Please let me know when voting starts!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Alice is crying and complaining she wet herself laughing.

I'm right there with her. I need to pull my shit together before my husband comes home and wants to know why I'm in hysterics.

Now what's wrong with body shots? I think they'd be quite fun with Dr. Green-Eyed Monster involved.

I’m convinced that my obituary in tomorrow’s paper will read, “Bella Swan, Happily Fucked to Death.” And really, that’s kind of an ideal way to go. I decide I’m certainly not going to complain about it.

Works for me.

Fuck me hard, that was HOT! Any chance of you continuing their sexcapades?
TFX chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OMG I would have sworn on a stack of Martha Stewart Cook Books I reviewed this already but fuck me, I can't seem to find it anywhere!

It seems as if a review is almost a formality at this point since you know that I adore any and everything you write but that being said here you go:

I am on my knees *tee hee* begging to play w/ the Green-Eyed-Monster! I will bring him back in working condition, perhaps slightly bruised and battered but he will be ok.

In all honesty my knowledge of hoodies are very limited, but after reading your story I feel as if I am missing out on so much!

The thought of Med School ParkaWard dreaming of fucking Nurse Bella is so hot that my request of you is to consider doing a prequel. A little TurtleNeck wearing Edward fantasizing about Bella when he is supposed to be studying or when he is a resident and she helps him and we have a little winter-ready wanktime.

It was so hot, I loved how creative Bella was w/ the syringe and her Hot Type-A personality enjoyed the "easy clean up"

Edward looks me in the eye. “Are you ready to have your beautiful pussy fucked within an inch of your life, Bella?”

-FUCK I like dirty talk I can't help it, and I imagined this being said w/ a British Accent. Just Sayin

MWAH MWAH MWAH I luvs you hard for this one sweetcheeks
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Fan-freaking-tastic story. Beautifully written, great moments of laugh-out-loud humor and a super hot lemon. Well done!
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really liked this one shot! It had a great story, and a super hot lemon too!
coxie chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was fabulous! So damn hot and sexy..Wo!
ickaren chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Love the humour and the heat!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Insanely hot! Loved it! Good luck in the contest. :)
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »