Reviews for The Green Eyed Monster Comes Out to Play
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
amazing:)
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I enjoyed both The Nightingale Journals and this one shot with the Green Eyed Monster. The gorgeous Dr Edward Cullen and Nurse Bella Swan. the crazy game of Alice KFM. Never heard of it before, but interesting. Her first choices weren't any fun at all to choose from a bunch of losers. The second bunch were all too good choices hard to place in categories. Definitely GEM wouldn't fit into the K category. The other two would be perfect.
maru1824 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
EXCELLENT HISTORY!

THE LEMON WAS INCREDIBLE!

I WANT WHO WRITES ONE MORE CHAPTER WITH VERY MUCH LEMON!

MARU.
Annie Lantus chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is an awesome oneshot and I'm gonna read the continuation now! :)
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Very good story!
thaliagrace16 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
LOVED IT! hahaha does the penis injection thing actually work?
confusedaf chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
wow
mrskebab chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Loved it xx v similar to tnj but that prob why I loved it xx
1918EC chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Loved it, can't wait to read TNJ's... xoxo
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
X'D . ! Who doesn't want a bit of Dr. Green-Eyed Monster? I DO! lol Loved it.

~Emily~~Mrs.E. -17~
Sparkly Jul chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Fucking great story. I too am an ICU nurse but I'm neonatal not peads. Unfortnately all our Docs are either old fat and married or Women, not a green eyed monster in sight sadly. Can't wait to read some more of your stuff. J x
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was incredibly hot - and very interesting with the amount of detail you put in about what happens in the ICU. You obviously have some experience in this area, but being the dirty perv that I am I found the detail about going commando to be the most interesting (sorry!). This was a great little smut-shot. Thanks for writing.
mcox82 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
So glad I found you. This story was hot... On to the next one HAHAHA Thanks so much for writing :)
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I umm... I...uuhhhhhhh... wow... that was...huh. k. cold shower now. kthnxbi!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Question one: Are you a nurse, doctor, or person of another medical profession? If so, where the hell do you work that has doctors going commando?

Question two: Are the doctors described here actually doctors from your hospital? Because if so, I feel terrible for you having to be subjected to that.

LOL!