Reviews for Daughter of Privilege
Steph A15 chapter 1 . 10/1
I Loved this one shot I was hooked from beginning to end.
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 7/26
nice story
nzjojo chapter 1 . 7/26
OMG what an amazing story. I really wish there was more! Thank you so much for sharing your words :)
cheshire15 chapter 1 . 5/30
Awww. Great story
Justchillingandliving chapter 1 . 4/26
Wow! What an amazing and eccentric story. A wonderful read. Glad I found this story.
King BigClock chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Bella in this has two faces... She can sweet talk Edward all she wants... but she still has two faces... The Prim and proper Fake one and the tough tat real one.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was really very good. Loved how they met and how he felt that his life just changed, in that moment. Very cool. The story of how Carlisle helped Edward to get his career to where it went, by giving him the guidance he needed in college, was fantastic. Her invitation to take them for beers after works, was really fun. Making sure Edward would be there. The hot passion exploding between them in that bathroom. You made it even better, by having him stop and said their first time won't be in a public bathroom. I loved that. The phone sex was great fun, in that I think she really surprised Edward with that. I really liked their night at her home and how they talked for hours, then made out for a long while, before going to her bedroom. Her blindfold definitely confirmed her ink to me, as I had a feeling since her nipples were pierced, that she would be sporting ink. I really liked how she had him see it for the first time in that kick ass position. Brilliant. Yes, I have a feeling that they'll be together for the rest of their lives. They are white hot together. Both so passionate, not only in the bedroom, but in their careers as well. This was yummy. Thank you for writing it.
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I wish there was more of this story!
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Awesomely Written ~ Totally Awesome Story~! Loved It!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Love me some Tattward! Loved this fic! And loved how Bella wasn't so different from Edward in the end as well.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
What edward's point is that was vehemently ignored is that they are on different sides of the social ladder. I'm pretty bella father or her friends, business friends, fake friends don't know about her "dark side". Bella has two faces no matter how you spin it. Bella when alone with edward and bella the rest of world sees. Of course edward's bella will slap away his insecurities but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to have them.

Well, the one where he said he didn't deserve her was a stupid really.
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
good
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
so lovely and hot and unf!
thanks for sharing!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wonderful!
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I wish this was continued.