Reviews for Daughter of Privilege
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
loved it! great one shot
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh Teal! Oh my god, this is incredible! Besides the fact that it's hot as hell, it's also so beautifully-written, Bella and Edward are so fully-developed and I love the unique concept of the story, with Bella being Edward's boss, so to speak - that's brilliant!

I really love the care you took in fleshing out Bella and Edward for us. I love Edward's strength, his charm and sexiness coupled with that prickly side of him that holds back so that when he and Bella do come together (uhm, yes, in every sense ;-D), when she seduces him, you see the walls fall away and you see the beautiful man beneath. And I love your Bella - she's strong, sexy, smart and independent and honest - she knows what she wants (Edward! :D) and she goes for it. My kind of girl! And, my oh my, when they do get down to the lusty lovin', oh god... incredibly sexy, so sensual and erotic! LOVED it!
SeptemberFox chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Loved it. Now I'm gonna go pimp you out on the CW&IA thread on should stop by. :)

Total aces.
ClouDy SkieZ1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
holy mother. so good.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Flustered Edward and Confident Bella are a good combo.
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Tallulah told me to come by and read this and she was so right. That was hot! Srsly have to fan myself now. Awesome job!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMG girl! That was AMAZING!
The Naughty Librarian chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well written & well developed. I enjoyed your characters and their interactions very much. Great job!

Lu :)
dihenydd chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Loved the story and the twist on canon where ella feels Edward is so far out of her league. I also liked the fact that the tatoos were an integral part of the story, not just decoration.

I think the Phoenix is bette with the words, the words are so beautiful and inspiring.

Thank you for sharing.
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was great! The storyline was well developed and original.

Well done!
vballds17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was fabulous. That's really all I have to say. :-)
LisaLew chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Fantastic job, chica. I saw some other reviewers request that you continue this, and it's something I also thought of while reading...I mean think of the possibilities...the fact that Bella is his superior, the potential for scandal (cause you know there would be, as shameful as it would be...just because they're Republicans), the multiple orgasms caused by Edward's not-so-little "Little Edward" (still LOLing at Bella's reaction). Anyway, I think it would be interesting to explore the long-term consequence. Something to think about!
azure0610 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Continue this story. You have something truly original here.

I love the twist. Bella's the one with the rich family and Edward is the average guy. They would so shake up the political world. I like that their republican, good twist.

You have SO much to go on with this. Storyline wise, how long a year and a half...that is if Charlie survives the primaries. I wonder how Charlie and Renee would take to Edward. I'm sure they know about Bella's other side but what about her finding a similar guy like her?

I love her phoenix tattoo.

Please, you just HAVE to go with this story. I read a lot of one shots and sure many could be full stories but some have the ability to be "good" and others "REALLY fucking good" this IS the latter.

Think about it PLEASE!
susayq chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
They are perfect together! Great story :)

Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
An amazing story. I love it! I really liked the lesson Edward had to learn, and the descriptions of the tats were great. I really liked this Bella.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »