Reviews for Daughter of Privilege
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Tallulah told me to come by and read this and she was so right. That was hot! Srsly have to fan myself now. Awesome job!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMG girl! That was AMAZING!
The Naughty Librarian chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well written & well developed. I enjoyed your characters and their interactions very much. Great job!

Lu :)
dihenydd chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Loved the story and the twist on canon where ella feels Edward is so far out of her league. I also liked the fact that the tatoos were an integral part of the story, not just decoration.

I think the Phoenix is bette with the words, the words are so beautiful and inspiring.

Thank you for sharing.
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was great! The storyline was well developed and original.

Well done!
vballds17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was fabulous. That's really all I have to say. :-)
LisaLew chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Fantastic job, chica. I saw some other reviewers request that you continue this, and it's something I also thought of while reading...I mean think of the possibilities...the fact that Bella is his superior, the potential for scandal (cause you know there would be, as shameful as it would be...just because they're Republicans), the multiple orgasms caused by Edward's not-so-little "Little Edward" (still LOLing at Bella's reaction). Anyway, I think it would be interesting to explore the long-term consequence. Something to think about!
azure0610 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Continue this story. You have something truly original here.

I love the twist. Bella's the one with the rich family and Edward is the average guy. They would so shake up the political world. I like that their republican, good twist.

You have SO much to go on with this. Storyline wise, how long a year and a half...that is if Charlie survives the primaries. I wonder how Charlie and Renee would take to Edward. I'm sure they know about Bella's other side but what about her finding a similar guy like her?

I love her phoenix tattoo.

Please, you just HAVE to go with this story. I read a lot of one shots and sure many could be full stories but some have the ability to be "good" and others "REALLY fucking good" this IS the latter.

Think about it PLEASE!
susayq chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
They are perfect together! Great story :)

Susan
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
An amazing story. I love it! I really liked the lesson Edward had to learn, and the descriptions of the tats were great. I really liked this Bella.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love your fic. Are you planning on doing anything else with it after the contest. I think it kind of begs to be continued (hint, hint).

Thanks for sharing your writing. Best of luck in the contest.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great story I loved it.
Litany Gone chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Realy good I hope to see a story from this one shot one day
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
AWW! That was so cute! LOVED IT! ]
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Really nice job on this oneshot. It was smart, funny, and completely unique. Thanks!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »