Reviews for Common Sense be Damned
reviewer chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
*grins*

you like sr-71 too, dontcha?
the grey mage chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
good, but not inspiring. you did get haruhi down. cant say about kyon. after watching the endless episodes... i just don't know anymore.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
i think you did a great job with this drabble/list thing you did here. i thought you captured the two of them perfectly, because a lot of their meanings are done through their actions and not through what they actually say. kyon might always say that he hates being around haruhi because she is a pain, but the truth is she makes his life infinitely more special and exciting. and as much as haruhi treats kyon like the lowest member in the brigade, hes always her go-to guy when something is wrong. they depend and trust each other a lot. in either case, i hope you continue writing stuff like this. laterz
Slicerness chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
ive only seen a couple of episodes (it kinda bored me) but i can honestly say this was a very enjoyable fic.
xxfatal chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
From what you wrote of Haruhi, it seemed spot-on, to me. Oh, you! I have a small weakness for HaruhixKyon. (Same goes for NagatoxKyon.) I think it's still hard for me to picture Kyon-Haruhi merely because, at this point, he's still so resistant to the idea. But when it does happen, it would happen as you wrote it, sweet.

You should do more. That is, if it suits your fancy. :3
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I haven't read much connected to Haruhi, but this was fun to read. It definitely got a couple laughs and smiles along the way. I think you got Kyon's thoughts down just fine especially how he'd view things after things got serious with Haruhi. Haruhi is definitely a person that wants to win even in things she has no experience in.

You really have a point on the sorrow one. Being around Haruhi would guarantee things going alright for your family since something bad happening would disrupt her chaotic events.

Neutral was pretty fun for just imagining Kyon dragging Haruhi away from some guy she was flirting with. Natural followed up pretty well since there is a definite positive to Haruhi being a natural at anything she does :).

Overall this was just a fun thing to read. Even got me watching a few episodes of the series just to smile at the characters.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I enjoyed it. X3
Whatev3691 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I really liked it! I think you captured the characters well, the only problem was that some of the sentences were kind of long and run-on. Because it was submitted for a 1sentence thing, you couldn't break them up into more sentences, but it just made it a little hard to read at times. I also agree with how you portrayed their relationship as a sort of awkward, no-label thing, which is how I imagine it would be. Nice job!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Marvelous. A series of gems in one story.
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
No, no, don't feel insecure! These were brilliant! Speaking of which, number thirty I think, this one, "So what if the sex was great—it was just a temporary escape." This was my fav. XD

It was accurate, funny and entertaining. What more can you ask from a fic from the Suzumiya Haruhi category?