Reviews for Home Again
puma1sunfire chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Nice! I look forward to more chapters. Great story and keep up the great writing.
Deyjuan chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Make more chapters. make one where renton and eureka meet up with dominic and anemone and all gekko state and the kids meet up
Th E dude chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
i just wanted to ask you not to discontinue this fanfic. ive recently been feeling like watching the anime over again but cant find the dvds anywhere! so i looked up fanfics to find a good to the story romantic and comedic one. yours was the answer to my prayers! It is very well written (minus a few spelling errors:))but more than anything I read this and feel like im wathching the show continuing! I ussually hate fanfics since some people make them just to there ideals instead of what the show was all about, yours is amazing though what you write is what would happen im sure. I just really hope you read this and decide to continue this fanfic ive read a lot and not liked them till i read this one. i would continue it myself but i rarely have acces to the internet so i wouldnt be able to post them. besides i dont want to make my own story it wouldnt feel the same. i would always think "i just wrote that its not what would happen" no matter how spot on it was. so i guess all im doing is saying PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont leave me hanging like this always wondering what happened next!

p.s. I also love now and then here and there and wish you luck on that project(i dont know if youve finished it or not) but i still hope that you give some time to eureka and renton not just shu and lalaru:)
Ashi666 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
One suggestion. Length.

When I wrote stories the chapters in word we're like 4 to 5 pages, I think. But yeah I got a lot of stuff done. This account is new as I took a 4 year long break and changed my email so I forgot the other one, lol. (I did some princess mononoke fanfics.)

Second suggestion always do up a plot before and brain storm for things to happen. If you don't and you write on a whim sometimes it turns out great but much better for plot storming. Turns out to be a better story. How I usually listen to piano music when plot storming. Music is a good way I think for thinking up things. I let my imagination roam while listening and ideas usually pop up.
Ashi666 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Very good start so far. Interesting mix with Renton and Eureka almost being robbed of well nothing, lol. (Bad luck for the criminals, eh.)

Now here's my only question. Regarding her body looks. Is her left arm the Cornelian arm and the right arm human or does she look like the one when the neckband comes off and the only Cornelian thing about her is the wings while her arms are human. Depending on how you we're thinking about making her look will give me a realistic idea on how people will react if they see those parts of her. (Ex-Writer so I like being able to give a good realistic review without flaming the writer like some kids do.)

So far good job though. Onto reading chapter 2 now.
Chocolate Aqua Andyliciouse chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Im impressed. That was good. I always wanted to know what happened after could change the children's personalities a little due to their age.
Mad Reminant chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
great writing it is very written with a good plot so far.
James Rei's Gaurdian chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Nice start. Not moving too fast and you have a nice writing style. Something that isn't all that common among a lot of Eureka Seven fanfiction. I look forward to reading more.