Reviews for Foame
stephanie.j.daw chapter 12 . 4/11
I'm sure you have already been asked this, but please update. I love this story and would love to see what happens next.
elecktra.johana chapter 12 . 2/25
Any chance that you'll finish this story?I see that it's been almost three years you don't writing anymore.
pietje chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Any chance that you'll be continuing this story? I like it so much and I'd really love to know what happens next...
cathyb-556 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
please dont forget about us! give us more!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! If I was Bella I wouldn't be as forgiving towards Edward as she is. It's only been a small amount of time, and he did kill her best friend and make her drink his blood... Other than that I love him lol and I adore his sweet side! I'm excited to see how
Leah and Seth react once they learn the truth... I'd be pissed! And how could she not ask Tyler about jake! I also can't believe Edward's totally ditching her on the island! E won't help her in any trouble unless it's life or death! Jeesh! Can't wait to read how that goes! I kind of wish you didn't make her a virgin because I'd love to see Edward's jealous and possessive side when it comes to his singer! Plus she's a teacher, that means she's a grown women who's out of college... It's not remotely believable that she'd be a virgin... But oh well, I can see this angle working too. LOVE THIS STORY! And it's very upsetting that you haven't updated in like a year so please update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
i just got done reading Foame i like the story i hope you will finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
i like this story it is good i hope you will finsh it soon
Lilydukes chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
love tis story :)
EBKcullen chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Love this! Hope you update :)
annie loves vampies chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
dude...COME ON...IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED...HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR look up to you and are waiting patiently. i have even sent you emails before about this more than six months ago because you hadn't updated. if you don't want to keep writing this story..then please tell all your readers in an authors note informing them that to stop waiting for years :(
impaitent chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
are you really ever, EVER! gonna finsh this story!1 i mean come on! ive been left waiting long enough
jasperloverxoxo chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
i love it! it's not like anything I've read before. please update soon!
deperate chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
please make more chapters! u need to update i have been waiting for a year please i nned more!
daniellea chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
girl are you ever going to finish this story or give it an epilogy cause i dont feel like its over.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Can you please update? I don't mean to sound rude or pushy but it's been a while and I'd really like to know what happens next. I don't have an account that you can reply too but please don't ignore this review. Your story is amazing and it'd be a shame for it to be left incomplete or lose readers. Hope everything's Ok!