Reviews for Los Pantera
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This in all sense should have been great...

However you totally lost me on the part where the great and brilliant Grimmjaw was purring like a cat whilst being stroked by Orihime -/-

Disgusting.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
*sobs* This...is one of the most glorious things I have ever read. I applaud you.
Velthrick chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I could not stop reading this fanfiction! It was amazing and made me realize another person that pairs up amazingly with Grimmjow. It was amazing , breataking , and all out amazing! Please I know its been a while (two years) but PLEASE update. Just the last chapter and an epilouge? You have a magnificent gift! Please. Write more WolvenEclipse
SuppaOtaku chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I thought Kiyone and Isane both were Vice-captains.
lovering chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
That was the best chapter so far; I loved the meeting with Grimmjow's sword. You might want to work on your sentences though, they run on and on. And on.
HedonismBot chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
Masterfully done. I really enjoy your writing style. It seems more professional than most around here. Great descriptions, great plot, great ORIGINAL ideas mixed with canon from the anime/manga. There are 3 things I liked best about this story and "How We Found Our Place": first is that you kept Starrk alive and gave him a worthy back story whih I felt Kubo did not do (I also think Starrk was an arrancar when Aizen found him), second this story had a great mix of comedy, drama & romance, finally, and most importantly, you kept the characters mostly in character for the entire story. I'm really big about that and you did a great job on that. Overall, great job. I'm going to poke around later and read some of your other selections. Keep up the good work.
SuperYuuki chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Okay, love the story. Its hard to find really good non-yaoi Grimmjow romances, but this is pretty good.

Two little mistakes in this chapter. At one point Unohana refers ti Urahara as 'her' which is bothering me to no end, and I'm pretty sure soifon has never been Kisukes Fukutaichou.

That's all.
L.E.N.E.X chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
Oh LOLZ!

Poor poor poor Kurosaki, I wonder if he got laid and I wounder if his eyes bleed after watching that film. HAHHAHHAH! For some reason or another I imagine Orihime going: "Oh wow Kurosaki-San that looks like sooo much fun, we should try it out just like that!" HAHHHAHA! I would die.

Finish the story up! Looking forward to sequel!
L.E.N.E.X chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
HAHA! Omake reference is to YuGiOh Abridged. It would soo be something Byakuya would say thats the hilarious part!

PS this story is epically awesome even if it doesn't really have a plot. Its still good character development and humorous!
L.E.N.E.X chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
I don't know what your so worried about but I think this story rocks! I mean a Grimmjow/Soifon pairing seems weird and strange to me at least... I dunno... I'm just imagining it odd to imagine, but as I got on further with the story it makes more and more sense and believable. I was gonna complain too that Grimmie seems OOC, but if you really think about it he probably had to change just a bit to fit in. He had 6 months to change too... So... *shrug* I can deal with it and believe it. A lot can happen in 6 months and its believable.

Anyways, this story is good. I think your way of writing a lot. You put a lot of thought and originality behind your story ideas and mythos. I like it!
random reader chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
Omg! i looove this story! please right a sequel that will be just as funny and god damn awesome!-
Jameskinni chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Loved it! Especially how you made Grimmjow have a borderline primal lust for Soifon, really fit his character well. First time reading one of your stories and the descriptions are what make it.
BleachedAmerican chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
You need to continue this story. Its good, although the cigarettes arent logical
shadowdemontenma chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
NOooooooo! Don't end it!
shadowdemontenma chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
wow! oh my god i loved the fight scene...and i looooove rough sex...