Reviews for Psycho
midnightheula chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow...I loved this story! It was amazing, I felt like I could almost feel what the characters were felling. It was so exciting! Thankyou for writing it.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Really violent and gory, I liked it!
Anoniminis chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Dark creepy and disturbing right now i'm wondering why i love it so much. really good story!
Prince SuperSharky chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow...brilliant gory imagery. Sad to say that my sick mind loved it, even with the death of my number one bish Lavikins...

Anyway...if Allen killed the people with the Crown Clown...wouldn't his Innocence reject him then? and I would've liked to see more about how the 14th tied into all of this. How exactly did he persuade ALLEN of all people to go on a killing rampage? Of his friends, no less...
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Allen's nuts, man! Absolutely nuts! ...I like that. Awesome fic, keep up the good work. :)
Erza Scarlett chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Right now I'm listening to a Vocaloid horror, Circle You, Circle You, that goes along with this fic nicely. Kaito's Uninstall goes great with this too. You know what? I'm never scared by things like this. That's why I'm watching Vocaloid horrors at nine. Anyway, this is totally awesome! You're not sparing any detail, however gruesome it may be. Its strangely beautiful for charadeath! I'm such a sadist...[facepalm]
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
COOL
The Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Reading this makes me wanna watch d gray man lol
Beantard chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
WHEE! I LOVED IT! The mood changing kinda scared me, but I LUB IT MUCH YES. GOOD JOB!DHSAJHDAKSDJKAS !
Rett-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is a truly impresive example of a beautifully written mental breakdown. I wonder what it says about my mentality that, despite never killing anyone, I had a very good idea of where Allen was coming from...
Bijoux25 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
*gasp* *choke* *cry* Why oh WHY did I read this right before bed! Now I have to cry myself to sleep. This is exactly why I said your writing was pretty! Geez, I usually hate sad stuff like this but nothing trumps awesome. Great work!
MoonlitMelody chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
If that's not the king of all mental breakdowns, then I'm the world's only singing pink bumblebee.

The ending's not bad, not bad at all. Give yourself more credit. -

Consider yourself fav'd! 0d