Reviews for TUAOA: Naruto's New Life
What happened to the newtype legacy fanfiction.
romeosami7 chapter 2 . 3/7
what the fuck is this man? lmao XD XD it would have been a good humor fic.
The Micky Mouse chapter 12 . 2/25
Check out the fix, Die Another Day, great site Ryan to bad he stopped posting chaptersI cry
The Micky Mouse chapter 6 . 2/25
please name the bridge "the great harem bridge" please name the bridge "the great harem bridge" please name the bridge "the great harem bridgeplease name the bridge "the great harem bridge" please name the bridge "the great harem bridge"
SAINT-FAIZE chapter 3 . 1/27
its matabi the twin tailed hellcat
Spidey2 chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
Love this! Keep going!
Kyguy13 chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
You should making it more intresting if one of naruto's cousins pull a prank on the entire clan n village that it turn those who hate Naruto from male to female and females to males and accidentally give those who Naruto trust long lifespan like the uzumaki clan and the women of the clan to fall in love and are attracted to Naruto and want to mate with him and only him and the elderly turn into 30yr olds women attracted to him as well,

Beside that suggestion I think the story is great; you can reply back to me my email:
1313
Primus2021 chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Tsunade and Naruto are related,
Fact: Kushina Uzumaki is Naruto's Mother,
Fact: Mito Uzumaki is Tsunade's Grandmother,
Fact: Mito and Kushina are both Uzumaki's, thus they are at least Cousins,
Conclusion: Naruto and Tsunade are 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Cousins once removed at the very least,

(Note: as far as i know Tsunade is Not Minato's mother nor is Jiraiya Minato's Father, However I have heard that Both of them are suspected to be so, it was also confirmed that they are in fact Naruto's God-Parents.)
Primus2021 chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
I wounder if Moku is going to end up in her "Not So Little" 'Lil' Bro's bed too lol.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
you should add Yakumo Kurama and Fu of Taki
gabriall.grimm.1 chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
the other one is seme which is the dominant. also uke is also relatable to a bottom while seme is usually the top. a seke is a versatile.
Flash1678 chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
kin
Flash1678 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
first poll:no
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Great story. Will be great if Tayuya, Mei, Yugito and Samui are also included. Now, on to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2016
I feel sad that you stopped this...please only let someone worthy to finish this story