Reviews for Wisdom Teeth
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was the crackiest of crack fics I've ever read. And I LOVED it. I feel so weird going through and favoriting practically every one of your stories, but they're amazing. Seriously. I can't get over how well you write Mulder and Scully.
DanH2010 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Most agents turn their AD's hair gray they turned mine loose. loved that line! all your stories are great i laughed so much in this one. ya a brill writer :)
brutongaster32 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was really funny. I always talk about how Skinman is bald!
XFforever chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
HEHEHEHE! I just love it!

It's SOO funny, the best part is when Scully says: "Seep is gud."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cyclone Monica-Sunshine Reyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Ok... HAHAHAHA im pissin myself laughin over here! Such a funny fic! lol hope you write another! LOL!
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
omigod, that was hilarious! wish id had this story to read when i got braces lol also_so cute, maggie nd skinner should get together!
musicforlife101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
i read this once and then i read it again just now, it was actually funnier for me the second time because I got my wisdom teeth out on friday. it's a little hard to laugh when your mouth hurts, but it was worth it! I love how you mentioned that half her head was numb. I swear part of my ear was numb for like the rest of the day. this crack fic is totally helping me feel better about my ongoing hunger, post-oral surgery. ]
MlleD chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ahh this made me smile. Love these two.
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hahahahahahahah lmfao!

what an awesome story

totally made me laugh

gave my boring day at work a little something funny

thanks!

good job

loved your crack fic and hope its not your last, cuz they kick ass! and yeah
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was great, really. It reminded me of when I got my wisdom teeth out :-) Now that was a fun time! I had my friends haul my semi-conscious incoherent ass around town, attracting such comments as "Hey, is she okay?"
charnockeyy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I almost died while reading this. It was so funny :)
Lilykakes chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Monny287 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow...this was hilarious! It reminds me of when I got my wisdom teeth out a couple of years ago. I remember saying a whole bunch of crazy stuff just like these two! I even tried to cook while still loopy. I love this! I cracked up when they exchanged clip boards-I can so see that.
CatTheRipper chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hahaha...that was funny and sweet at the same time!
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ahh man, vicodin didn't even touch my teeth. I had to use prescription strength IBprofren. That was a godsend.