Reviews for DF Show
C.C.G chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
I think that Leafpool from warriors should be the next guest XD

By the was this story made me laugh so hard *Lmao* XD
BanetteGirl chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
it was so funny but i wish koji had a girlfriend want a be on the show who ackully kisses him on the show then i would probley pee my pants but i realy love that story!
Red Page chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Oh! I get it! That's messed up Koji.

Sorry Koichi. You'll find another food based hero. Let's just hope JP doesn't eat him.

Well, funny chapter as always. Keep it up. Later.
lanski12 chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
good story
dingcs chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Oh man, sorry I'm late!

Anyway LOL JP! You ate Mr. Pie..chocolate Man sir..dude. YOU ATE HIM! What do you have to say for yourself?

JP: It was good... _

Me: Ugh... just go eat some more stuff

JP: You got it dude! [shoves 10 cheeseburgers down his mouth]

Takuya is still not loved... haha that sucks for him.

O_O Kouji is... weird. Though I don't get the joke. Eh maybe I don't have to know what it means lol. Funny episode and update soon! :-)
TobiGB chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
THis was a great chapter and the that's what she said jokes were genius I can't wait to see who the next guest is going to be update soon. _
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
That was cool... But I'm sorry for chocolate pie...

Anyways, I'm still voting for digimon 2 characters... and please R&R on my new fic, Random Takumi Songfics...

Update soon and find my fic. Hope you will like it..
caffeine33 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
pretty funny! luv it im loling at this moment! thats what she said! thats what she said! thats what she said! thats what she said! thats what she said! thats what she said! thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!thats what she said!
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD! That was nonstop laughter! That's what she said! OMG, my sides hurt, Koji (You) made me laugh so hard. That was totally hilarious! Bye bye pie man!
blackandblood chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
oh my friggen god that was hilarious. why am i not surprised that takuya picks his nose?

takuya: hey!

me: and the fact that it took him forever to figure out all the sexual jokes...

kouji: that's what she said!

me:...o..kay...anyway, that was great. please update soon, i can't get enough of their stupidity...especially takuya's

takuya: why does everyone hate me?

kouji: that's what she said!

me:...wow...im leaving. laterz _
ReimeiOokami chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Aw no more Pie Man. :C

The guest star should be...

IDK it would be funny if someone from Pokemon came in like Ash or Brock. (don't ask my sister's obsessed. _
CJ122 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
LMAO! Tiny chubby legs! LOL!

Um, can u explain to me about what's going on when they try explaining cuz i feel really dumb right now! *shits i feel like goggle doof!* :) pls explain cuz i don't get anything right now! :( but this chapter cracked me up a bit and hopefully u can update more!
Royal Court Jester chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
poor chocolate pie man, he got eaten T_T

me: J.P. you really need to stop eating that much

J.P.: but I can't I love chocolate! specialy the long ones

me: (holds in laughter)

J.P.:what?

me: that's what she said! hahahahaha *pang* (got hitted with a pan)

Zoe: you're a bunch of immatures! (walks away)

me: ouch XP

very funny chapter and weird one O_O, see ya
CJ122 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Like this chapter the most! :D hopefully you can update more! :)) With the frontiers funniest moments! I'm looking forward to it!
xxBlackCattyxx chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Ambiekinz! That was soo funny! ;D It's true Dan and Takuya look so alike. (When really Dan is a Takuya rip of.) :)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »