Reviews for DF Show
animechick65 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Yay for Takari and Takumi :)
animechick65 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Hmmm...I think Takuya and Koji are best friends while Koji and Koichi have a sweet brotherly bond. I think Zoe and JP are also best friends with how close they are :) And Tommy, I agree his best friend is Takuya. I think Zoe likes both Takuya and Koji but doesn't know who her number 1 is or at least from the drama CD thats what it seems.
animechick65 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Never seen Naruto but the stalking thing is something I picture more with JP than Takuya :)
animechick65 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Lol Takuya jealous of Junzumi and I loved Takuya and Kouji's reactions to Takouji as well as the twins' reactions to twincest. I like Takumi though I don't mind any other couple either. But I have a crush on Koji otherwise I'd like Kozumi *blushes*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
why wont you show zoe loving takuya that much after she confessed who she liked?
the fanfiction is still hilarrious and all
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
that was so funny
LillieGhoul chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
hahahahahahahahahahaha! this is SO TOTALLY OFF THE HOOK! plz add make more!
LillieGhoul chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
hahahahahahahahahahaha this show PROVES that this show is not only about Takuya, Kouji and Izumi and DEFINITELY not boring without them!
LillieGhoul chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
Just for your knowledge... They show his goggles repairing when he was all engulfed in power just before his fusion evolution _
LillieGhoul chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
SpongeBob HAD to ruin it! I hope u make more of this! XD
LillieGhoul chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
a kid drank Kouji's pee...

Anw Takeru was a far more better guest than SpongeBob, just saying! XD
LillieGhoul chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Taki's song takes the cake!
LillieGhoul chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
oh booooo, I think Naruto kneels down in front of a portrait of Sakura as well!
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Another totally awesome story... talkshow... whatever! XD
digipokegirl chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
Oooo and for a guest jeri and her dog puppet! XD or takato and guilmon or tai and davis the goggle heads lol o dur takato has goggles 2 )
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »