Reviews for DF Show
digipokegirl chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
Oooo and for a guest jeri and her dog puppet! XD or takato and guilmon or tai and davis the goggle heads lol o dur takato has goggles 2 )
digipokegirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Lol I love kouchi! XD he's awesome and a wierdo that can NEVER BE AVOIDED DON'T WORRY KOUCHI UR NOT ALONE
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
its still funny everytime i read it
Pocketbook chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Gah! I know I'm a little late reviewing but this is hysterical! love it! _
Hidden and STDSD in our Flames chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
Everyone please quit hating on Takuya . I think he's cute ( not as cute as Dan Kuso or Yusei Fudo because he's,cuter. I love,you Takuya. Ya know it's funny how all of them are,taken. But since Zoe is acting like she doesn't love,him i'll be Takuya's,girlfriend insted. A little jelously never kills you Zoe. But your still my 3rd,favorite,warrior. Takuya's number one because I LOVE fire. Fire is,the,best but I go into a trance when I see it
FlyingKittyCow chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
XD This is awesome! I really enjoy reading this story! *is a big takumi fan* So...keep up the good work! :D
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I think I lost it too. :P
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
You should bring Matt on. Matt (01 series) Ken Rika Koji Thomas Serious Emo Silence Time XD
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
O_O

Slience rules. XD
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I did the excaty same thing as Koji and Takuya. -.-'

They are not a good couple. Takumi is. Even Kouzmi (sp?) is.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
:D The last part was my favorite! Haha, I didn't expect you to update since... well... yeah. Anyway, I'm happy you decided to look at this again, I'm so excited!
RPT62 chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
Why does every one hate the ones wearing goggles. Except for Tai every one of them are ridiculed. Davis Takato and Takuya. Oh and there is the one who doesn't where goggles but is still not very bright.
RPT62 chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
LOl, Remember, -kinz IS ALWAYS watching...Dum dum dum duuuuuuuuuum!
Mythology Lover 831 chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Hello again, I have a great idea for the next special guest star... there spirit's and what they would have to say about the way they changed!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »