Reviews for DF Show
Mythology Lover 831 chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Hey uh I know for a fact that this isn't how they act and why does koichi act like a moron in this what happened to the kind sencere Koichi that we all new and loved in digimon frontier and what about zoey? that's not how she is! What happened to her feelings for takuya and what happened to takuya? Takuya used to act all brave and cool/funny! He was the LEADER of the team and was very good at it, except for that moment with duskmon... And what happened to Koji? Koji's the guy who knocks since into takuya but there good friends no matter what! And Tommy believed in all of them more and J.P was himself, having those wacky day dreams about zoey and allways having chocolate. I love digimon frontier SOOOOOOO much and I have watched the episode at least three times each, from Takuya being bored at home to feeling the power of Aguniemon and them beast spirit evolving, unity evolving and them evolving as one after what happened to Koichi... Please can you put this in and answer my questions on there I would like to here if my knowledge smacks some since into them... Oh and I'll even give them a cookie if so!
solorachi chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
I hope the story isn't ending..
solorachi chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
The apocalypse is coming, I am so in love with reading these things. You should totally write the scripts for comedy shows on .
solorachi chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
We're all goofy goobers! Goooby
solorachi chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
OMG Takouji harrasment moment - don't like that pairing

You would never take Tomoki to be the sly type.
solorachi chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
hilarious and I love this show!:D
solorachi chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
FRKN hilarious, I'll probably saying something for every chapter! I'm just fall down laughing.
solorachi chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Bahahahahha Sasuke and Koji. Both are similar in their own ways hahaha.
solorachi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love this show, I wish it was reality though.
Hikari no Destany chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
this story is high-LAIR-ee-us! oh, and , I have a suggestion for a guest star. How's about, their spirits? Or the whole main cast of Digimon Tamers? You decide.

And here's a question for Zoe: Who would you rather be stuck with on a desert island? One of the boys *cough takumi cough*, a rabid squirrel, a kung-fu, butt kickin' squirrel, or a sugar high cast of the last three seasons of Digimon? BTW, the sugar-high cast wants blood LOL!

luv2write and laugh x
gcleemon chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
why are you having them quit the show? great chapter btw and koichi use this to kill jp -hands koichi a lead bat-

koichi:sweet now prepare to die jp!

jp:O_O OH SH*T (runs for his life)

koichi:get back here fatty! (chases jp while swinging bat in front of self)

me:imma wrap this up now
Blaze Snow chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
I don't like how you treat Takuya; like crap. But this is real funny, even if this Takumi
dingcs chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
Haha, the was really akward in the beginning. But where did Takuya and Kouji go? Run JP run! Kouichi's gonna commit murder. lol. Update soon.
Reiji Ishiya chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
I miss takuya...and zoe... and the emo. They gave the show funnyness.
lilgonsan chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
I know you didn't ask for people to vote on a guest star for the next chpter, but i was wondering if when you do use a guest star, If it could be Tai Kamiyafrom seasons 1 and 2 of Digimon. That would be so awesome for Tai and takuya to be in the sme room. They could argue about whos goggles are better, and Takuya could get jealous of Tai because Zoe might think he's cute or something like that. Please? can Tai please be the next quest star? Pretty please with goggles on top? also, loved the chapter. J.p. is hilarious, even when he's not supposed to be. one question though. what happened to J.P.'s restraining order against Kouchi?
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »