Reviews for Perfect
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I think this is an interesting take on the friendship between Isabel and Sabrina, and of course the bit with Luciano and Klaus. However, in my eyes, a couple things don't fit.

For one thing, Isabel should know about Tony. I always got the impression when you ask Tony about her that he is teaching her as well. So, I think she would know perfectly well that Tony is Sabrina's tutor and nothing more.

Second, just because Princess Sabrina has been holding on to the Emerald Necklace doesn't mean she loves Klaus. She was only a little girl back then and who is to say she knew what it was like to be in love? Especially since she says to Klaus 'You look like a frog!' Instead of 'I love you!' So to be honest, I think it was more of a friendship thing.

On the other side, I think this could have used a bit more descriptions. Just because I've played Princess Debut doesn't mean that all of your readers will. A teacher of mine says you should treat your readers like they don't know, and that is true when you think about it.

For example, let's say this is an original work. Anyone who saw this wouldn't be able to see the flowers of Tango Garden, or the two girls for they would have no idea what they look like. It never hurts to have detail, just make sure you have enough, but not too much.

Again, I do think this was an interesting and sweet story! There are just some things that need to be worked on is all.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
It's so damn hard to get Luciano back after he leaves, it really annoyed me too. And then once I did manage to get go the right route that would get him to return (at this, I had actually did a fist pump in the air and shouted "YES!"...in a library around other people. -.-' ) I couldn't believe that Sabrina hardly reacted to it at all! I know what you mean, oh yeah.

But now onto my review, I really liked this though it was short. I think Sabrina's angst was written well. Some people just can't pull it off, but others' can do it. I had actually written a fic similar to this one, but decided against publishing it after reading this one. Couldn't even be compared.

Oh, and I liked how you added in Sabrina and Isabel's friendhip. Plus that likely theory about the emerald necklace. That necklace's origin had always bugged me, and there's a HUGE lack of friendship-y interaction between you and Isabel even though they become friends in that game!
R-Bubble chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is definitely a very good story!

I'm usually apprehensive to read other stories in Princess Debut (my competition) but I'm really glad I did and I little jealous at that. ;D

I think you were able to capture the feelings much better in words than most writers can and for that I give you two thumbs up. I hope to read more of your work and I wish you good luck.
Alice chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I was always upset when Luciano leaves. Took me forever to get him back. It was really frustrating.

Anyway, great fic. Love how you added Isabel into the story. There was a lack of friendship between the princess and Isabel in the game. lol Isabel stalks the real princess.

I also like the theory about the emerald necklace and Klaus. It makes sense. :D