Reviews for Am Drag Plus Two
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Man although I didn't like that u killed rose it was good! I enjoyed this greatly! Awesome idea! And cute ending! Bit sad that it ended already! :( lol but really great job! I hope to read more from this wonderful awesome talented author! Until the next time destiny calls!
Shaystorm chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But it is a good chapter.
If you are going to talk about Trixie and Spud in their dragon forms when your like following the huntsmaster, call them the blue dragon or something.
PS. You get those backlash and flames all right!
Shaystorm chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
I don't mind the torture chapters as long as something interesting happens in them, which you have done well with.
Shaystorm chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I looked up the snallygaster half way through the chapter anyway
Shaystorm chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I like it. Nice battle scene
bhccaller chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Wow!

Rose still trying to kill Jake makes sense, actually. She still thinks of him as just a crush, so she doesn't care as much. If she hasn't found out at the Grand Equinox Hunt, like canon says, but earlier, it's possible she wouldn't care who the AmDrag was.

Kinda short ending. Also it's unclear to me. Does Jake ever get his full powers back, and Trix and Spud just keep filling in? Or does Jake say, "Detention is over, I'm taking back the AmDrag duties."? If so, do the dynamic duo ever substitute again? How will the pressure affect their studies (a lá Haley when she became the AmDrag for a week)?
jediguru chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
meh... you could have done better. but at least you ended it (some authors give up at the last chapter, which suxs)
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
I was expecting Jake to join them instead of moving over as Magical Week asked him to. Other than that, it's sad Courtney will never know the truth. For a while, when Trixie had left Jake and Spud, I thought she would tell off Courtney for criticizing Jake.
MidnighttheDragon chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
great job, the story turned out better than I expected, actually!
DYlogger chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
It's been a while since I've seen the death of a main character written well. I really liked this chapter. But what I really liked was that Huntsman survived. :)
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
This fic makes me understand abused children believe whatever excuse their direct tormentors use. Will Jake meet Rose in the afterlife? If so, will they talk things over?
jediguru chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
YES! she died! (you weren't expecting that where u?) i hate rose x jake pairings! i like jake x trixie WAY better! lol! will jake live too or will trixie and spud take his place?
jediguru chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
“I don’t care if you are Jake, your life still ends tonight…”

WHAT! Thats awesome! finally someone has the nerve to have rose BE the Bad Girl she is! yes! Kudos!
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Don't take it the wrong way, I really like the way the fic developed and the reference from Hero of the Hourglass. I also like the fact Rose found out but, did you really need to make her choose the Huntsclan over Jake? Please give her a way to redeem herself. Or at least show how the dragons will keep her and the Huntsmaster from disclosing the identities to the rest of the Huntsclan.
Future Aviator chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
(O_o) What do I think of Rose choosing the Huntsclan over Jake? It's...it's...never been done I believe, and...IT'S AWESOME AND SO EPIC! lol Had you worried there for a bit, didn't I ;-) Although I wish that Rose chose Jake, I guess I just feel evil because of October and Halloween. I wonder if Rose will rethink this later on once (if) Jake is gone. I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.