Reviews for Stealth Mode
PADavis chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Now I'm sorry for Dean giving up his dinosaur. Sighs. But it is cute and Sam isn't angsty so its all good.

PADavis chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Oh beautifully done. Carefully ignores the part he played - resonates for me. Poor Sammy. Due for relief. On to next chapter.

PADavis chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm glad my mind doesn't work that way - I liked the fist curling up for totally non dirty reasons, I promise. And what a line from the bartender.

Nana56 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I loved all three of them and didn't see any of that weird stuff at all. :)

Really liked the last one with the remote controlled dinosaur. So Dean-like. :)

Well done for all three.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
THIS was adorable! I cold so see the light in Dean's eyes playing with a remote-controlled dino.

Man (sighs) they're so cute when they act all grown-up, but we know the truth they never grow up, they just get taller.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
*Sniffs*

I hate it when they fight...
Swellison chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Whoa, angst galore here. Sam can see John's hand in shaping Dean, but not his own. Interesting.

Sue
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
“Yeah?” Sam’s right hand curls up into a fist. “He’s my brother.”

The power projected in that phrase blows right off the screen.

Bravo.
Swellison chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Love the title of this one, cute. I can so see Dean enjoying the heck out of playing with a remote control dinosaur. Love his sarky "cause I didn't *want* you to see it" comment, too.

Sue
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Hahaha! That's so cute! I can totally see Dean stomping things with a toy dino :D Simply adorable, and then he gives it away. Aww!
lizard971 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
LMAO!

Needed something to help release all the tension? HAHAHA.

I'm gonna have trouble seeing Dean or Dinosaures without thinking about that now. Hope you're proud! GGr.
Toxxica chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Damn, you weren't kidding about that last one! I started cooing at the computer screen and everything, my dog thought I was talking to him. He looks so insulted now. He's all, "Hey, that's MY cute voice! You aren't allowed to use the cute voice on anyone else!"
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
aw even more cute.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
aw poor deanie. nice job
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009