Reviews for Return
roswellwbfan chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Kind of an abrupt ending but I liked the story.
Aishiteru Sabaku no Gaara chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Great story :3 I liked reading all 4 chapters! Nice funny at the end XD
Aishiteru Sabaku no Gaara chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Awww~ I like it!
Aishiteru Sabaku no Gaara chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Awww~ Such a nice chapter. People need to be nice to Seifer D Yays for Zell punching someone though XD
Aishiteru Sabaku no Gaara chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
It's odd when Seifer is quiet, I've noticed... but you somehow made it work XD Kudos
Seta Kaita chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
loooooooooooooooooved it :D
AntiGravitation chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Hmhmm.. I like it..

Oh, i tho Squall wud be..a shy type xD
Vysage chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
This was a sexy and cute story. I really enjoyed it and it put a smile on my face.

There were a few grammatical errors but nothing too major or distracting. Perhaps go over it someday when you are bored. XD No biggie in my opinion.

Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Just Lee chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Hmm...eh? Why u dun try it? I like your stories.
Silverstargirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I'm glad that Selphie and Rinoa handled the boys so well. Knowing Squall, their dinner would have been ruined by the time he was finished with his work. Their date went very well I think and there is little doubt of their compatibility. (Don't worry about the lack of graphic sex in your story. My imagination is good enough to fill in any blanks. xD)

Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the final installment.
chrisVIII chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Excellent ! I love that one ! only two chapters but there's no need for more. I'm a little sad to see Seifer in the basement, in the dark corner, as if he was afraid but it makes sense if he really was to come back after a week...
Silverstargirl chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Ironic, isn't it, that the supposed troublemaker was doing what he should do (ignoring the aggressor) and it was Selphie and Zell that actually further ignited the situation. I do hope that Squall and the others will show that Seifer deserves to be given a second chance. What happened to him could have happened to any of the other students and I don't think they have ever considered that.

I really liked the back story to their relationship and the difficulties they had regarding privacy. I do hope that they have better luck this time around. I look forward to their date.

Great chapter!
Amon2 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Things are getting along already. update soon please.
Amon2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I'm pretty fond of the beggining, I hope you continue.
Silver Salamander chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Nice work, good to see a new fic. Not sure whether the two guys have history or not, which is either intriguing or a little too vague depending on whether there's going to be more chapters or not. That's my way of asking for more please? ;)