Reviews for INTO THE NIGHT
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
*sigh*

I swallowed, there was nothing that would ease his pain. I placed a hand to his shoulder gripping tight, helplessly watching while he cried.

sometimes it's the only thing you can do! just be there!

hugs

S.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was so filled with lovely sentences that I don't know which ones to single out. Darn good job with creating the mood.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
is this set after lucifer rising? if so, you should make a note of that. but really good writing! most excellent. WRITE ON!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I can totally feel Sam's devastation here. Nicely done. My drabble this week was also post-pilot. :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Karen.

That's lovely. It is tenderly sad but elegantly restrained. A lovely use of 100 words. Thanks for sharing it. DBB x
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I'm not completely sure this is what you were going for, but I read it as a tag to the pilot, and I really liked it. :) I love that Sam's hair's all sweaty and skewed, and that he still reeks of smoke, and is just, utterly destroyed, and Dean's there trying to make him feel better, but not in an over-the-top, cuddle-fest way.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Is it after-Pilot?

So sad... poor Sammy

Loved it
Onari chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Beautiful :)

L xx
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Agh! *sobbing* Poor Sammy! This was soo good! You shoudl really write more of these .o I love reading the challenge drabbles becuase its fun to see what the authors come up with for the word of the week .- Great job with this story! I really enjoyed it! .
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was DEVASTATING.

So very powerful.
Phx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw. nicely done. it is nice to see a Sam drabble. They are usually so Dean centric.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, poor Sammy. I can feel his misery, and Dean can, too.

Very intimate, first person drabble. Great job!

Sue
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
AW*Hugs Sam* Wow. You can just FEEL how devistated Sam is here. Amazing and sad!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I can so see this scene playing out the noght Jessica was killed!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
as always, your creativity with so few words floors me. I love the picture you've painted with words about Sam.

Their burdens just have to spill out once in awhile and this is just beautiful in the pain.

Becky