Reviews for Destiny comes in the strangest of packages
Holy Din! This is one of the best TetraxLink Fanfics I have ever read! The story is absolutely captivating and the characters have no shortage of quirkiness and it keeps pulling me in! Please Update soon!
TetraXlink chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
holy din! this was a great chapter! hope to see one again soon!
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
I hope you haven't given up on this story yet. I really do enjoy it, and the fact that it is a zelda fanfic, at the same time as having more adult content and being rather cheezy at times makes it thoroughly enjoyable. Please update sometime?
ZeldafanHeart chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeaaassee continue the story soon! I love it, and it is absolutely without a doubt the best Wind Waker/ Link-Tetra fanfic I have ever read. I love it to pieces and though it's been over a year since you updated apparently, I sincerely hope that you haven't given up on the story.
Best of luck,
Your true fan
Derier44 chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
Great Chapter, cant wait for another update. I hope to read the next chapter soon!
CaptainElden chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
OH you just wouldn't believe how utterly excited i was to see that this story had been updated! this story is ... so good i'm lost for words :D i just KNOW the next chapter is going to be awesomely epic (i can feel it in my blood...) OOOHHHHHH (i think i said this next line last time but i cant remember XD) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK it really is worth it :P

well done!

SunshineIsDarkness ;D
Derier44 chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
This is just such a great series. I love so many things about it, Link's accent/heritage, Tetra's feistiness and soft side are well written, among other small details such as the crew. I really hope you can update soon because this is just great.
shadows-of-ballance chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
I have not been on this website in months, but when I got that email notification of this story It was the most pleasant surprise and really made my week.

I am certainly not one to talk about taking long hiatuses, that's you living life and if you find time to write then maybe we get a chapter, and that's more than enough.

Now onto your chapter itself I've figured out why I love your writing so much. You more than any one else on this site and more so than most professional writers, Excel at writing characters that are completely effortless to just fall in love with, characters with flaws in just the right place that they feel believable, yet it only adds to the charm of their good side. It is also amazing that you are able to write this story with labels on it considering I cant find an example of a story type that doesn't exist in this fic. The story is well paced as always with great dialogue, and suspenseful to the point that i will need to reread this story AGAIN to try to see if I can even understand the mystery to it (the difficulty of understanding the mystery's, fault lies with me not you).

So overall great chapter as always I look forward to more, and I would still like a chance to reread the original destiny, to me its a completely different story than the first one with the first one a bit happier which was also great and an excellent read.
partyprincessofrohan chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I'm not sure if this was the angle you were going for, but the first chapter was pretty funny! There were some run on sentences that needed fix in' and there's no need to put quotations around each sentence a person speaks (for example: "" BOY!" " YOU CAN NOT JUST TAKE A NAP, YOU HAVE FAR MORE IMPORTANT DUTIES TO ATTEND TO!" " NOW DESCEND THOSE STAIRS AND FIND THE TREASURE HIDDEN WITHIN!" " WE CAN NOT WAIT!" should be: "BOY! YOU CAN NOT JUST TAKE A NAP, YOU HAVE FAR MORE IMPORTANT DUTIES TO ATTEND TO! NOW DESCEND THOSE STAIRS AND FIND THE TREASURE HIDDEN WITHIN! WE CAN NOT WAIT!") Overall, it was not boring and I can't wait to find out what happens next...
Arksi chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
I don't care if I have to wait a whole year, more please! :)
CaptainElden chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
whoa! awesome! i really cant wait for the next chapter :D you are doing really well. keep up the good work! (please do the next chapter as quick as possible...i cant wait very long to hear the next chapter of this AMAZING story!) THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT READ XD
Arksi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Take my heart away.
C3P-0h chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
hey, so i finally finished reading all the chapters! honestly, this story is incredible, the characterization, the thought you put into different elements of the plot... i'm truly in awe.

however, i'm sad to say that your lack of proof reading really takes away from the quality of the story. it all seems incredibly rushed, a ridiculous amount of typos, redundancies... if you just read through your chapters after you had written them, i really think it would have been a lot cleaner, and a lot easier to appreciate your story for what it is: amazing.

also, though the feminism can come off a little heavy-handed at times, in some places it works pretty well. however, i'm noticing that the plot actually tends to contradict the feminism; tetra is always being rescued, always playing the damsel in distress. though she's had some great moments, they always seem to be a little bit more understated than link's daring rescues of the injured princess or whatever. we've already seen tetra rescue link once, but i think she could do with a few more heroic moments. prove to everyone out there that she really doesn't always need to have the brave hero come to her aide.

anyway, i guess that's all i have to say for now. again, i think this story is fantastic, but there's definitely some things that could be improved on

hope you update soon!
C3P-0h chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
so i just had to leave another review. i really love what you did with this chapter, your interpretations of the faeries and all, and my heart absolutely broke when he said "navi"

that's pretty much it for this review
C3P-0h chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
ok, so i just started reading this story, and though there are definitely some things that could be improved upon, i'm actually really liking it. the plot seems like some sort of cross between WW and OoT, which is kinda cool, but what really made me want to review this chapter is the interaction between tetra and link. that was just... too perfect. lol, anyway, i'll leave the critiquing for the last chapter you have updated. till then, i'm liking this