Reviews for But I'm the Captain
lords chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Please continue with fanfiction
daisycb chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for updating. Please continue
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON LOVE UR Story
Shadena chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
I just saw that this was updated and was thrilled. I love this story and looking forward to seeing where it goes. Thanks for the chapter!
Fallenranger chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Thank you for such a wonderful story; it is very well done and i really like the progression or should i say regression in kirk. You have done a masterful job with his regression it got me every time and thats the first time ever while reading a fanfiction. So, good job!
Cheers,
Ash
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
I can't wait for what will happen next.
PLEASE chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
WHEN I READ THAT SCOTTY IS GIVING JIM SOMETHING HE SHOULD NOT HAVE I GASPED CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT IS
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Please do us all a favor and get your butt into gear and update? *cute puppy dog begging face*
OhMyStarTrek chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I can't wait! Please update! You have done fabulous so far, digital cookies for you!
Aimxforthexmoon chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I. Love. This. Fanfic. The bet Star Trek fanfic out there! I was afraid that when I started to read it a couple of weeks ago that it wouldn't be updated. But you did update it! Thank you! I really really really love this. Can I make one request? I would love to see Spock spanking Kirk. I know, I know, it's an odd request. But I feel as though the spanking in this fanfic is just what the wayward captain needed all along. I also love how you emphasize the relationship between Uhura and Spock. Soooo cute! Please please please PLEASE keep updating. I will be checking it everyday!
IntuitiveMastermind chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
More. More. Please more.
restfulsky5 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Very entertaining story! :) Hope you can keep on updating!
starfire341 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I'm loving the de-aged Jim! Can't wait to see Pike's reaction to Jim. Please continue.
Tishbing chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Cute!
Acrylate chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
I love little Jim. Yes, he is throwing tantrums, but it is very understandable considering his abused childhood. Love that Uhura and Spock change their mind and let Jim sleep with them. Jim need happiness in his life and Winona can just go forever. I am sad that you haven't updated your story but if one day you decide to finish it, please make a happy ending.