Reviews for Reflections at a Funeral Pyre
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I always wondered what Dean was thinking during that scene.
Merisha chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw :( - I can only imagine how Dean thinks he's failed, even though he couldn't have done anything to change what happened :( - beautiful, heart breaking drabble!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was heartbreaking, mate. You did it justice and gave it such feeling. I just want to hug Dean so badly now.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh nice one! As usual! :D
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nice! Exactly how Dean would berate himself for not getting there in time.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
angst! he's so emotional even though he hides it! WRITE ON!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh, very good! Would have liked to seen more about this in the show. They had to have some conflicting emotions about this brother.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Poor Dean...being the oldest one left him the responsibilities that would weight his shoulder until the end of his time.

You're so good at this, couldn't help falling in love with your works!
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aw, very sad...too bad we never got to see what happened between untying Sam and burning their brother. Well done!
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
tear my heart out, will ya?

god, well done.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was a tough moment for both brothers for sure. Great atmosphere here, Rose.
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sharp and tragic. Really well done.

Phoebe
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ohnoohnoohno! Just when I had forgotten about that. Or told myself I didn't care... Along comes you and tear it up again.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
you better be sending someone over with a big hug is all I can say! Bev x
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh Dean... *sniffles* At first, I thought it was Sam talking about Dean, but then later on of course, it was Adam.

I loved it since in JTS, we didn't really get to see Dean welcome Adam into the family (for good reason of course) and was pretty distant, so it was great reading "A sliver of his heart mourns his brother."

And then.. "(Another brother I failed)".. *wails* I hate that Dean's in that frame of mind. Sam needs to pull his head out of his ass and set Dean straight!