Reviews for A Death Eater's Son
Mistris Michaelis chapter 5 . 3/10
Harry just said they didn't beat him but in the earlier chapter he said they did keep you facts straight or your going to loose readers
Mistris Michaelis chapter 2 . 3/10
Good job so far
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 2/9
Poor Harry...or rather Alex will not only have to stay away from his two close friends (Hermione and Ron) but poor Hedwig his snowy owl would have to be renamed and disguised as well along with making sure no one sees his broom either?
Sarcastic Sorceress chapter 15 . 1/2
this is pretty good!
ramen-luver101 chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Alex got a girlfriend! :)
wildchild00 chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
please continue
Team Major Whitlock chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
i love this story and i cant wait for you to update x
unnamed visitor chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
I like stories which involve a father/son relationship between Severus/Harry. I hope you will consider updating this again someday very soon.

P.S. I can't help but think Harry/Pansy would be very interesting to write and it's always good to experiment and try new things.
AB Feta chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
:D
greeneyedbronze chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
UPDATE!
Marry Jane24 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
harry was born in 1980 yes i did look it up and did the math and i love this story
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
plz update this too!
jaderook chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Nobody would ever have four godparents. It's not done. Ever.
dead feather chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
I sort of like this but then there are few things that bothered me. I like how Lily was so independent, although I didn't really understand her reasons for saying james was Harry's father.

It's good that Severus and harry will be close together but how did Albus know? Did Severus suspect something because he put his blood in the potion without a comment? Overall I though the star of the school year was very summarized as well as the meeting in Albus' office. They didn't seem to react or...

Also, why couldn't Harry stay as Harry? There should be no more danger to him or at least Albus didn't say so.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
this is really good! please update whenever you can...