Reviews for The Marauders
SunMoonKunochi chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
I have only just began reading this story today, and I'm quite satisfied, yet sad, that it has ended.
The problems you state to have with this story - 'slow-as-a-snail pacing and massive influx of OCs' - are actually the things I've enjoyed. You've carefully nurtured this story and brought subtle plot links via characters here and there, making the Narutoverse that much more interesting and full of depth. I'm rather sad that you've ended it, but I can perfectly understand. However, I would be delighted to see some more snippets and ideas that you have.
Thank you for this wonderful story, and I wish you luck on your endeavours,
SunMoon Kunoichi.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
I know the feeling. And it's good of you to leave this here anyway. Good luck with your next project.
OrionHax chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I...I just had an epiphany. Could Spitfire possibly be KUSHINA?!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
sad to see you go. please do let us know if someone decides to take this up and finish it so that we may be able to follow the new author of this story and see where they will take it. Good luck with future endeavors!

p.s. i so know how it is having to give up on a fic. i have 2 of my own i may never finish :T
booklover41 chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
While it no longer matters I guess I should thank you. It takes a lot of balls (apoligies if you're a female) to admit to giving up a story. Please note this is not a guilt trip, but actual praise. You admit that you can no longer give it the justice it needs. I only ask that you don't let let die before it can truly exists like an aborted fetus, instead put this child up for adoption, let any and all who ask take up the keys and raise this story. And let all who followed know who took up the challenge. Let them know where we can see this child that we have grown to love can be found.
XX chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Get on with it. 6 Chapters deep and hardly anything has happened
XX chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I don't know these characters and things get very difficult to follow once you throw so many of them at me at once. It's hard enough to get to know one new character, let alone half a dozen.
Yikari chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
That's a shame. :(

By all means, post remaining snippets - I like stuff like that, however sad I find all the 'may have been' stories that didn't live to see the light of day properly.
Crazy Uncle chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
oh well. Thanks for the fun while it lasted.
Prodigy Of War chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
When I saw the update I was practically jumping for joy. There's worse things in life then a incomplete story, but it's been bugging me for the longest time, who are the marauders in your story.

I think minato/jiraya as sparkie, leaning to the former but the gray hair has me conflicted, and kushina as spitfire, but I can't for the life of me get the other two. If i just knew who they were i would be alot happier lol
kylefisher200 chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
I would love to be able to rant and rave about you leaving this gem behind, but...well. I've got my own fic that had sat, unwritten, on my computer for years. It was a great thing, and I loved the ideas and whatnot that went into it, but it eventually just got out of control. I didn't have the talent to write what I wanted to, and I knew it would never be as good or epic as I would want. So, while I don't like it, I understand where you're coming from. It was a good ride while it lasted, and I'm hoping that you get enough call to post those future ideas. Thanks for the laughs, and good day.

-kylefisher200-
The God of None chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Gonna miss this fic. Always loved it... Although it did give rise to some interesting mental conversations
rageofkyubii chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Heh, not gonna lie, I was originally one of the ones who saw this pop up in my email and thought it was an update at first. But I figured it would be a sort of Final Author Notes kind of thing after realizing how long it's been. But I completely understand about not updating it. My own fic is sitting unfinished along with a bare-bones summery for the next chapter on my computer. So don't feel bad about canceling the fic, things happen.

Still really love this fic and the ideas and plot you had written out for it. And I'd love to see some of those future scenes and whatnot you had planned but never got to use. This was a great fic.
Mirae Desciderium chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
And I want to thank you for sharing this story with us. :)
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
in the course of one chapter, you've erased my doubts about this fic. when I first clicked on it, I wasn't sure what to expect...but I wasn't expecting much. what I've gotten is awesome