Reviews for Matchstick
SaintCatherine chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I must say I never usually like AU's as such, but this was so well written. My God, it was a complete mind fuck. The psychology behind it, the sexual tension and Shelke's relationship between the two of them. It had so many emotions in it and my heart was pounding when Nero chose her over his brother. Her happiness was everything to him. So perfectly well written. me loved!
Ms. Smithers chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is very well written. This, to me, is a nice breath of fresh air compared to the rest of the "romance" fics on this site. I rarely find gems llike this! I think you deserve more attention and support for this. I could tell every scene was carefuly thought over, and I was greatly inspired by this to draw/write something! So I thank you, and praise you on a job well done.
Spock94 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I first read this about a year ago, more or less. I must say that I feel truly privileged to have read this, its an amazing story. thanks.
xTsukuyomii chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Love it! It's nice to see a happy ending, after all of the horror Shelke went through. Please keep up the good work!
Chrono.clockwork chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
OH. MY. LORD.

I can't express how much I love this fanfic. It's so dark and gritty and true, and its so different from most of the fics that are happy or try to be dark but fall short. You write the characters so well and you made them incredibly believable. This is just epic. It's definitely my favorite story. Keep up the amazing work!

Lots of Love,

Chronos.
Shigeki-Hizashi chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
omg, i love this fanfic, very nice job!
Distant Glory chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
At the start of this story, I didn't think it was possible for you to give this a happy ending. The fact that you did manage to give it one, and one that fit with the story you were telling, is really quite the accomplishment. :) I loved the way that you played out the conflict between Nero and Weiss over Shelke's life, and even though I knew what the outcome would be, it still had me on the edge of my seat. One thing that I really loved was that even though Nero interfered to stop Shelke, it was Shelke herself who finally got rid of him - for lack of a better way to put it. And I'm also glad that she did end up having a (relatively) normal life.

All in all, this was an absolutely epic fic and you know I'm looking forward to your next works. :D
MassacreAngel chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Yeah! Happy ending for them. :) Great story!
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
The fight over her life... damn, just damn.

I'm surprised how you managed to fix a remotely happy ending to this -being something that's made me fallen off the edge of my seat with how disturbingly intruging it is.

I can't wait to see this epic. :D
MassacreAngel chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
D ... There are no words for how happy I am right now... I have been waiting since halloween night for this chapter, and for some reason, I could not stop smiling like the joker the entire time I read this... even now. And... Nero... Weiss... my love for them is restored...

Selfish Weiss... Nero tried- but decided he wanted shelke to die too, but he tried! that makes me happy...

Please update sooner than last time! I checked almost everydat until just a few weeks ago...but nothing... then I checked my favs... Well, honestly, AMAZING story!
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Argent (related to Palmer?) went out in a morbidly appropriate way. Rosso and Azul, despite who they are... I can't help but feel the slightest pity.

Augh, *NERO*. I love how you used his manipulation as a hope spot for wanting Shelke to live, but Weiss, Weiss, good lord Weiss...

I demand the final chapter and epilogue stat. Waiting is no longer an option! xD
MassacreAngel chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
MEEH! I LOVE this story so much! Please update soon, I have nothing better to do, and it is very well written btw. Whenever I describe this to my friends, all they say is 'okay...wow your a freak.' (talking to me of course) and I just say you would have to read it to understand it's true awesomeness.
Distant Glory chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
I have a short list of minor errors, but I'll pass those on when next we talk. (It isn't fair to record errors that can be easily corrected.) Now, on to the main review!

I don't have the words to adequately convey how hideously creepy this all is. When Zaz read the first chapter, she summed it up as 'disturbingly brilliant or brilliantly disturbing', and I think that's going to to be the best that I can come up with for explaining how this story makes me feel. (Apart from making me itch to write. I knew it was a good idea to read this before I started on my NaNo quota.)

Favourite line without doubt was Weiss's "Nobody realizes a man is about to jump off a cliff until he's already taken the step. Then everyone swarms. How helpful people like to be when you're already off the edge." Sent shivers right down my spine - and scarily, resonated with me. People DO like to be helpful once someone has passed the point of no return. They prefer to deal with the aftermath rather than the event.

The last scene was amazing. Creepy as hell, but amazing. And now we have answers to a lot of questions. I look forward to quizzing you on the validity of my newly formed theories. :D
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
(Yay for her motivation! :D)

Weiss AND Nero in this one -augh, they did a fantastically spine-tingling job og tag-teaming the creepy symbiosis factor. And their explanation to meeting hell... *shudders*

Very interesting way of introducing Rosso, Azul and Argent. Additionally, the dynamic of Shelke swaying between fighting this and relenting is hauntingly moving -not to mention with ghostly commentary and 'stacked up evidence' to bookend her attempts.

This latest installment definitely serves as my Halloween treat and fright of this year.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
To tack down honesty here, when I finished reading the first chapter I felt somewhat ill, due in course to the subject matter.

Now, I must admit that your characterization of the prime three suspects is eerily fascinating, from how Nero and Weiss lurk about Shelke's life to being directly imposing and the transition between Shelke's journals and what she's currently experiencing; what's going through her well-paced, first person eyes whether it's really there or, in reality, within her mind.

Point and case, your style of writing here is addictive; an edge-of-your-seat thriller that's been kicked into high gear.