Reviews for The XFiles: Whatever Happened to Baby William?
WillySpooky chapter 16 . 5/11
Thanks for the new chapter. everything slowly comes together. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope nothing happens to the mulder/ scully family.
WillySpooky chapter 15 . 4/9
Love this story. Couldn't stop reading it until I had all chapters availeble.
I am happy to see Mulder and his son bonding. I hope it will happen with Scully as well.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
DontGiveUp chapter 15 . 4/6
Great continuation! Love the story. Love how Mulder has bonded already with William. Hope Joy stays true to William and becomes an ally. Update soon please.
DontGiveUp chapter 14 . 3/17
Thank you! Thank you for the update. I'm so happy to know that both Mulder and William are ok for now. Your cliffhanger was excellent but tragic so I'm so happy you finally wrote a continuation. Loved the continuation. You're an excellent writer. Please finish.
Siya96 chapter 14 . 3/17
Very well written. Eagerly waiting for your next update.
DontGiveUp chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I read this story last year and I keep checking back to see if it has been updated because you just can't leave it with the cliffhanger. We need to know what really happened to Baby William. Please finish soon. WIPs are so frustrating for the reader!
MSDR89 chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Chapter 13 is not the end! Promise!
neoxphile chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
This isn't the end, is it?
danthorpe04 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
OMG! Please tell me there is going to be some conclusion to this story. I could not live with the idea that Scully had lost both WIlliam and Mulder in short order
MadameCaptain chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I really hope you get this udated soon, it's like an addiction! Great writing, and good cliff(haha)hanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fox hunt MSR chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
This can't be the end? Please update very soon. Interesting story.
msxphile chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Soooo, how long do i have to wait for the end? Or this is it? Please tell me there's more! And please if there's more, don't wait too long to post it!
NewfieLady chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
great chapter
lina chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Well u can't leave it there,its getting a bit dar,SO,what happens next.
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I would like to read more story is very will you update the story?I can't wait to read more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »