Reviews for The XFiles: Whatever Happened to Baby William?
DontGiveUp chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I read this story last year and I keep checking back to see if it has been updated because you just can't leave it with the cliffhanger. We need to know what really happened to Baby William. Please finish soon. WIPs are so frustrating for the reader!
MSDR89 chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Chapter 13 is not the end! Promise!
neoxphile chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
This isn't the end, is it?
danthorpe04 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
OMG! Please tell me there is going to be some conclusion to this story. I could not live with the idea that Scully had lost both WIlliam and Mulder in short order
MadameCaptain chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I really hope you get this udated soon, it's like an addiction! Great writing, and good cliff(haha)hanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fox hunt MSR chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
This can't be the end? Please update very soon. Interesting story.
msxphile chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Soooo, how long do i have to wait for the end? Or this is it? Please tell me there's more! And please if there's more, don't wait too long to post it!
NewfieLady chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
great chapter
lina chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Well u can't leave it there,its getting a bit dar,SO,what happens next.
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I would like to read more story is very will you update the story?I can't wait to read more!
ReadingRed chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
I hope Mulder pursues the lead. William needs to get back home.
MSDR89 chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Good eye Ending-Daley! :) But no worries, that's part of the storyline, stay tuned and see ;)
Ending-Daley chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I love this. :)

William can't hate his parents, stupid Cancer Man's polluting his young mind. But didn't Jeffery inject William with something in the episode 'William' and now he's fine no more crazy powers? Ah-well I still like this either way.
ocfan223 chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
This story is great please keep writing :)
neoxphile chapter 8 . 5/25/2011