Reviews for The XFiles: Whatever Happened to Baby William?
DontGiveUp chapter 20 . 10/22
Thanks for foo pleating this story! Great job. I'm so glad the Mulder -Scully clan got their happy ending. It was sad that Samantha and Joy and the Van de Kamps had to die but sacrifices had to be made. I like your ending with Victor and CSM, leaving open to possibilities. There's always a dark side
MSDR89 chapter 2 . 10/15
Linds - I actually already started that, I plan to add fun little family stories under my Whatever Happened to Baby William Anthology, there is a Halloween Story about pumpkin picking in there :)
Linds chapter 20 . 10/15
This is such a great story! I do hope you keep up with smaller stories to let us know what is happening in their lives!
MSDR89 chapter 8 . 10/14
Mellie They are not married, that was the CSM trying to throw William off and play with his head, implying his parents were devoted to one another enough to marry, but not devoted enough to William to keep him.
Mellie chapter 8 . 10/14
Just a question. In the beginning it said M and S were engaged. Now they're married? Im a little confused.
razamataz63 chapter 20 . 10/4
Well done!
Adelled chapter 19 . 9/30
It never ends. How appropriate.
DontGiveUp chapter 18 . 9/30
OMG! You are getting way too much enjoyment over these cliffhangers. Another great chapter! Poor Samantha, even if she was just a clone or hybrid.
DontGiveUp chapter 17 . 9/24
Another cliffhanger! You're killing me. Wonderful continuation! Liked Samantha"s explanation of herself. Mulder's realization and sudden acceptance was touching. He's waited so long. Thanks for the update. I look forward to your next update. Any chance you'll finish this before the reboot airs in January?
WillySpooky chapter 16 . 5/11
Thanks for the new chapter. everything slowly comes together. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope nothing happens to the mulder/ scully family.
WillySpooky chapter 15 . 4/9
Love this story. Couldn't stop reading it until I had all chapters availeble.
I am happy to see Mulder and his son bonding. I hope it will happen with Scully as well.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
DontGiveUp chapter 15 . 4/6
Great continuation! Love the story. Love how Mulder has bonded already with William. Hope Joy stays true to William and becomes an ally. Update soon please.
DontGiveUp chapter 14 . 3/17
Thank you! Thank you for the update. I'm so happy to know that both Mulder and William are ok for now. Your cliffhanger was excellent but tragic so I'm so happy you finally wrote a continuation. Loved the continuation. You're an excellent writer. Please finish.
Siya96 chapter 14 . 3/17
Very well written. Eagerly waiting for your next update.
DontGiveUp chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I read this story last year and I keep checking back to see if it has been updated because you just can't leave it with the cliffhanger. We need to know what really happened to Baby William. Please finish soon. WIPs are so frustrating for the reader!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »