Reviews for Ranma and Akane in the Future
okee mmm
marcusedwards411 chapter 3 . 1/18
ok
marcusedwards411 chapter 2 . 1/18
OK i liked it so far a lot of writers don't juice it up too much too yet he could had a harem married Akane then Chinese girl and his other childhood friend afterwards just for fun him and rygo can unusual affair the craxzy female
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 1/18
mmmmmm
DJPandaGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Hey, when is that new chapter coming out? I've kinda been waiting for it for a while, by the way, you need to improve your writing skills and grammar but good concept.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
did they have sex?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Tried reading this fic, but the author's note you wrote for your disdain about somebody here, what I've read from other reviews of your other stories, seeing a few reviews made by you or what you claim a hacker made, just made me skim halfway and quit. You claim the story of yours that has been put in a C2 which has the worst of the lot is probably justified, what with your love for using SI's. Sometimes they're good (to the point of the likelihood of a person seeing Haley's Comet three times in their lifetime), often times they're just awful (as constant as there is day and night). I'll give you some points for defending yourself and your writing, but you're no Innortal, Ozzallos, hawker748 or M. Zephyr, if you're thinking you are on that level.
alik0nu chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i luvv this story... wenever i read fanfics about ranma liking another girl i atomatically go to this one to make me ahally again i just luv it! more more more!
and is its not too much to ask... a little more occ?
Octopus Ink chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
You said the word "pool" 19 times. *facepalm* Seriously, when I read this ALL I DO IS SMASH MY HEAD INTO MY DESK.

PEOPLE DON'T SWIM 24/7. That's ALL this story is about, swimming. Actually, no. I'm not going to use the word "story", because this sure as hell isn't one.
Mochiette chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Hello Mathew. It had been a while since I readt this story.

Anyway, so, you and Nabiki are going to have a kid after all, huh? I wonder it is going to be boy or girl.
adakun13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
its good to know someone hates mirai vegeta as much as i do, but he's changed his name to Bonus Kun.
Octopus Ink chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Okay, so I'm not going to to bash you and whine about thus story, however, you realllllly need to work on our writing.

A. So when the letter from Nabiki came, you described what just happened and then said it again in dialogue. It's completely unnecessary and nobody wants to hear things repeated.

B. Description. 'with brown hair and brown eyes like Nabiki's.' SNORE. Come on! You could be talking about anybody! You really need to add flavour to your writing. For example, 'the boy's eyes were the colour of dark chocolate and his hair matched with a nuttier tone to it; he reminded me of Nabiki.

C. Transitions and introductions. When you are going through the sequences, you add random and unecessary details. You have a huge problem with always noting what the person is wearing. Do we really care that much? And when you change from scene to scene, it's like the last one didn't happen. You don't add or develop anything out of the concept or idea, and that you're just winging it ad you write.

Everytime you start a new paragraph or scene, write something interesting that reels people in so they will continue to read.

D. One of your biggest problems is your false ideas with people and reality. In real life, 95% of women are not whores and do not play tennis with their friends everynight, swim and play around and do absolutely nothing productive. Th febreze commercials are bad enough by making women seem like some stupid household stereotype, but you just make them seem like cupcakes. And people do not swim and do absolutely nothing else all day, sorry.

E. Plot. I'm still waiting to see the conflict in this story.
Dr Facer chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
Sweet Jesus... you updated this thing? I thought you had learned your lesson about the Ranma fandom and poorly written self-insertions.

Oh my lord... this is as awful as before; no, it is even worse.

Excuse me, I need to go and vomit somewhere.
Mochiette chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
Yay! I like this chapter! Great job!
Mochiette chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Hey, great chapter.

I was right! Kasumi had won the bet! Hee Hee!