Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: The Celestial Wars
Ledzepfan chapter 15 . 8/17/2002
Well it looks like Tenko is embracing his Jurain heritage... Checking out his aunt! Really great couple of chapters you have posted up here! I must admit that a couple of occuresnces n 13 had me rereading but I understand pretty well now. Poor Aeka! Great job, it was thoroughly enjoyable!
Ryoko1 chapter 15 . 8/16/2002
DAMN that Halley, some how in the end she'll get her way. Dead or Alive I never liked her, NEVER will! Tenchi needs to keep his feelings in check or i'ma have to get down and dirty! Anywho Whats with "Tenko" and Minagi, isn't Minagi his sister or somthing? (So what I have a feeling) Next Chapter!
Red XIV chapter 14 . 8/14/2002
It's becoming increasingly clear that Halley is an evil b****, but what's her deal? Why does she want to be with Tenchi even though she doesn't even like him, and how is she able to manipulate people's minds like she does?
Ryoko-chan chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
These are the times that Tenchi makes me angry! I think the torment Tenchi really loves Ryoko and the delight Tenchi is just REALLY upsetting me... I await the next chapter...
Ryoko1 chapter 13 . 8/3/2002
I told you A Ryoko and Tenchi won't end up together! Hahahahhah! Well i'm not 100% sure but i'm guessing at the way it's going noting good can come from this unless the ending is in the next 30th chapter. Anywho I'm mad! At you! I feel so sorry for both Ryoko's...
Red XIV chapter 13 . 8/2/2002
Tenchi, you fool, you don't get to just decide not to love somebody. It doesn't work that way.

It's quite obvious that Tenchi loves Ryoko, not Halley, and him pretending otherwise won't change anything.
Red XIV chapter 12 . 7/16/2002
I'd really like to know what the bloody hell Halley's deal is. Obviously there's something odd about her, given the hypnosis-effect she seems to have on both Tenchi and Ryoko, but where does this come from and when is she going to die like she deserves to? :(

Also, hadn't they already decided at the end of chapter 11 to call the alternate reality Yosho "Tenko"?
Ledzepfan chapter 11 . 7/16/2002
umm btw... why is a similar scene as the end of 11 in 12. Here i thought i was going crazy, but since i haven't posted a review on 11 either, it's a great chap and poor minagi, I like to think she's misguided _
Ledzepfan chapter 12 . 7/16/2002
Sweet job my friend. I look forward to more... Well hope you get another update in soon, and hope are poor ex-space pirate gets cleared of her alledged actions soon.
Ryoko chapter 12 . 7/15/2002
This Halley girl has got to go!

Even now after a looooooooong time I stil think Tenchi and Ryoko won't endup/be together. This is getting hard to keep waitting!
Ryoko-chan chapter 11 . 5/30/2002
Um... still say Tenchi's being a baka... poor Ryoko... nice to see that things are going nice in Torment... oi, Mihoshi...
Ryoko-chan chapter 10 . 5/30/2002
One thing I'd love to yell at Tenchi: "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Now it's out of my system... well, I'm still not liking Halley, specially with what she's causing Ryoko to feel...
Tae-kun chapter 10 . 5/28/2002
As with all your stories, I have mixed feelings on this Delight/Torment universe thing. But, I do like the current situation in Delight with this Halley girl.

I'm glad Ryoko's figured out all's not what it seems and that she's sticking by Tenchi even though he's unable to pry himself off this nymph.
Ryoko1 chapter 10 . 5/28/2002
It's been a looooooooong time!

Good chapter, to tell the truth I don't lik this Halley girl not at all. She just made the whole Fic go crazy... So much is happening and there are so many questions... Where's the next chater!
Ryoko-chan chapter 9 . 5/8/2002
Minagi... I neved did think of her... can't wait to see what's next...
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »