Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: The Celestial Wars
Mystical Star chapter 8 . 4/16/2002
Very good! The way you right makes me feel as though I'm actually watching it. It's so real! And that's why you must continue! I love the story, yours are really the best stories I've read! *~*~*Mystic-
Ryoko-chan chapter 8 . 4/15/2002
Oi... seems to be getting good.. somewhat confusing but I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ledzepfan chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
I REALLY REALLY hope you take my advice on a certain relationship. Will one thing go right for the Masaki "family"? Find out in Chapter 8 _. Very nice job and i definetely hope 8 get up soon.
Mystical Star chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
WHAT? Post the next chapter! I must know what happens before I go insane! Well, actually I was already insane, but that's besides the point! Very good story! *~*~*Mystic-
ryoko1fan chapter 7 . 4/5/2002
omg thats was soo kewl

i loved it i hope you

write the next chapter

oh please do trust me i'll

read it i love this fic its

soo oooo no words can discrib

it becuse its sooo good
Ryoko1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2002
What happened to you? Ranaway for so long then brong a chapter that you cut off at the scene where I was about to leap out of my PJ's? Where is the next chapter... in Years to come? Ryoko and Tenchi MIGHT have there little love scene, but Ryoko From Delight Will NOT GET TENCHI! Or it COULD happen to Torment Ryoko. Any-who Please Friend to Friend, Writer to Reader. The next Chaptr, will ya?
Mystical Star chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Very Good! I can't wait to find out what happens to Yosho and...Yosho, and both sets of Kiyone and Mihoshi. And if Ryoko refuses Tenchi...why...why...why I'll...say something nasty! Good story, keep it up! *~*~*Mystic-
Mystical Star chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
O.O THAT was a turn I never saw coming! Ayeka found someone else besides Tenchi...what are the odds? Anyway, this story really is coming along, I can't wait to read Chapter six...but I'll have to because the bell's about to ring. Good job! *~*~*Mystic-
Ledzepfan chapter 6 . 3/19/2002
Well i hope you take my advice with A certain relationship. Overall a good chapter and i look forward to 7. Keep up the good work.
Ryoko-chan chapter 6 . 3/14/2002
Oi! The many troubles of having so many people in the family! I can't wait to see what the responses of the GP officers are and what that other Yosho's plans are. And when will Ryoko (delight) say yes. And I still say, I don't like Haley very much... GREAT JOB!
Ryoko1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2002
My, My, My. What did I say? eh? Mihoshi and Kiyone (both) well they did trade! I new it!

I New Yosho was gonna become Evil once again!

I can see it all, yep When Miho-Kioh (Mihoshi and Kiyone) will find Ryoko alone on Earth with Myuka and_ Sorry can't say. But hay! What did I tell you in the other review? You didn't answer much questions... only gave me MORE! Next Chapter!
dennisud chapter 6 . 3/13/2002
A little clue here if Zero and Ryoko could combine or merge, why can't the two Yousho's then botht would get what they want right?

And theis helley is getting to be a pain inthe rear.

Well we'll see what you do next1

Ledzepfan chapter 5 . 3/5/2002
Jeremy... come on... are you seriously thinking about disillusioning the audiesnce with promises of a little resolution. Knowing you, we'll probably be faced with an army of Blackshires that can't die... lol. Anyways, very good chapter. Glad you finally buckled down and wrote a little bit about MihoKiyo. My question is... where is Azaka and Kamidake? It's been a while since you've used those greeting logs. Well anyways, get chapter 6 out soon. Very good, again.
Ryoko1 chapter 5 . 3/5/2002
Knowing you the next chapter wont answer much of the questions... I think both (worlds) Kiyone and Mihoshi will end up together. Ryoko will NOT end up with Tenchi! I have a feeling! OH well, Do bring on the next Chapters. (Remember I can still see whats to come soon!)
Ryoko-chan chapter 4 . 2/14/2002
Nice chapter. I like the fact that Ryoko and Tenchi are having another child and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »