Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: The Celestial Wars
Taelyn chapter 4 . 2/13/2002
The balance between delight and torment has always been a unique quirk. Keep up the good work.
Ryoko chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
Ryoko and Tenchi wont stay together...

Your changing thins! It's not to happen like this i had everythng planed out for a time of their lives... I'll give ya' somting you can not say no to... Just think about, you can cme live with me and write fics till your hands fall off then you can use your feet... Free meals, TV (when I say so), A little Dog houto sleep in. What do you think? I'm offering you the world here nd all you have to do for itis just update on more time!
Ledzepfan chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
Well, i guess it's pretty good. I mean nothing compared to my writing but... eh.. i guess it'll do. Lol, i liked it a lot... Although... you're making quite an involved plot my friend. I look forward to the next chapter soon (that means you are not going to revamp your old work) Peace out
Ryoko-chan chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
I have to say that 3 weeks is pretty long. Well, it was great to see this story unfold thanks to this chapter... now, who's this Ryoko-like person?
Taelyn chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
A good chapter. My only complaint is you tend to use the word "busty" far too much. It gets a tad old at times. Besides that, there are more imaginative ways to describe Ryoko. She's more than a pair of breasts.
Matrix chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
Tenchi gets caught in an ackward situation, Ryoko sees it and misinterpets what happens. She runs off and it takes the rest of the story to iron things out. Yes, we've all read this scenario over and over and over again in your work.

It's funny at first, but its getting old now. I mean no disprect by these comments, you're a good writer but its time to get things moving! :)
Ryoko-chan chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
I realized that with reading Tencentric and this, I got both storylines mixed up. What is up with that chick? And who's Tenchi gonna propose to? The suspense...-.-
Ryoko1 chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
Very nice! To tell you the truth I have almost forgotten about this fiction you witten. You left it for some time and its good to see that you have updated! You must come with the next chapter and soon, Things are starting to get complecated...I hope you know what your getting your self into!
Taelyn chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
Man, the way you keep dangling these relationships (and would-be relationships) in front of everyone is amazing.

Ah well, a good fic is a good fic...I just wish for once you'd get them together (for good!) and continue on with the darn thing. :) Keep up the good work!
Mystical Star chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
You and your cliffhangers, I swear! Very good! I

can't wait to read the rest of your story...It's

not going to be 26 chapters like the last one,

is it? I wouldn't mind it, I was just wondering...

Keep up the good work!

*~*~*Mystic-
Ledzepfan chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
You enjoy dashing are hopes don't you? Well i enjoyed that chapter and wish you good luck on finishing the next one. Very good job!
Demon of the night chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Cool, exciting and very life like. Get that damn chapter up now! lol... get up soon, ok?
Ryoko-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
SSJ4, you're my fave author! You leave your readers with such suspence and wonder of what's to come... how is that guy engaged to? I love the story so far and I can't wait for the rest of the chapters. Oooh! Who's the ring for? The one Tenchi had...
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Th was really good! nxt part soon please
Mystical Star chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Yahoo! Another spellbinding adventure by the infamous SSJ4 Broli! Very interesting so far! I can't wait to read the rest! *~*~*Mystic-
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »