Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: The Celestial Wars
Swifty514 chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Woah, first chapter and already so many questions in my mind...i hope you continue soon and maybe answer some, but mostlikely i'll just get more questions that will need to me answered *sigh* newayz great chapter i particularly liked the scene with the with Ryoko and Ayeka with the registration form for volleyball...still got me laughing.
Ryoko1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
I am so happy to let you know this was my First Story I have read of 2002! This seems to be even hearder to guess what is to happen... Here's What I was getting the felling was to come... (I just don't know why but) Tenchi was going to ask Ayeka to marry him... Ayeka was to be betrothed to Mehk, And Tenchi and Halley might have a little somthing seeing how she was with Mayuka. Hopefuly I'm completely worng... Til Then Loved it.
Ledzepfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Question, questions, questions. Youre leaving us all with many questions _. Interesting sequel that has me hoping the next chapter comes out soon. I must say that your writing has improved the further you have progressed, and i cannot wait to see what you have happen. I'm definetely looking forward to more.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5