Reviews for A Little Nudge
June Pineki chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Nice story, I read that coralline Christmas one and it was the BOMB, so I like this to be in another movie so everybody knows how it goes and collect the DVDs. I will LOVE to watch it over and over again.
Siraa Demented chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hahaha! I loved the end! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow looks like grandmas obsessed

DAMN

lol
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
:DDDD Oh, Gramma Lovat. Someone had to do it.

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
Gigi101Samba chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I laughed so hard when she just got up and slammed their heads together! XD I wish my grandma would do that :P
MadsOTPisNaLu chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was so cute I almost cried! And you do not suck! Don't ever doubt yourself :)
GothGirl.and.GhostBoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You do NOT suck! I loved it! Oh. My. God. I loved the ending! I am adding you to my favorites!
1wybiefan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
awsome story i'd like to read more Coraline and Wybie stories from you!

:D
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love how the little nudge was a literal moment. Very sweet and innocent. I like how its kept that way and they're not older and doing ridiculous things.

-GCOE
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
See, I thought she was going to smack Wybie on the back of his head into Coraline's lips XD. But this still was good.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was funny! I loved how Mrs. Lovat was trying to get Wybie and Coraline to kiss...LOL! This is SO going in my faves :D
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wah to go ! I'm glad that you don't mind your own business!
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ack! I read this story a while back! And then I just read the PaF story, and looked at your profile (stalkerish?) And I found this and and and and THAT WAS YOU!

Sorry, got hyper.

Love the story!

:D
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
hahaha i wish MY gramma was like that! hahahaha
rEalcaHienLe chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
love it 8D

the end is a bit short, but hey, it's still ahmazing!