Reviews for His priority
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hey,

No worries hon. This was awesome. I was extremely nervous my first time when writing a drabble. You did great. The characters were kept in character...which is such a good thing. Anyways welcome to the world of drabbeling...it's slightly addictive! Lol.

Love,

Kaylee
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I was so not thinking that he was hurt.

*drags mind out of gutter*

Love me some sweaty, panting, sore, tired Dean! :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
What the heck are you worried about? This was PERFECT and so in-character!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hey there! Welcome to the drabble group, hope you have lots of fun with us! This was really great, I loved how in character Dean was. If he's worried about Sam, NOTHING will stand in his way : ) Nice job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hey Hun.

Yeah, you're doing it right, welcome to the wonderful world of drabbling. Nice first attempt! DBB x
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Good writing! And definitely in character.
lizard971 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
One shot? More shots? that deserves more. You know, just to find out about Sam and how badly Dean is hurt and well yeah, I'm sure you can stretch it just a bit :P

Nice job.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Nice drabble, showing that Dean always puts Sam first.

Sue
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
most excellent! love it! WRITE ON!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ah, typical Dean.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Amazing! This is a good one. I love, well, I love that you beat on Dean a little. But even better, you showed that his own pain isn't his priority... at least now when Sam's health is at stake... though, give him a healthy Sam and then maybe he'll start the moaning and groaning and demands for attention... or is that just my head? :) Nicely done. Great use of the challenge word and FANTASTIC job hitting the 100 word mark!