Reviews for If You're Reading This
NHS Gymnast09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh my god, this story made me bawl like a baby.

Tell your husband thank you for his service.
KristyDi chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
You did a great job with this fic.

My best wishes to you and your husband I hope his recovery is/was quick and complete. My thanks to him, for his service and to you for sharing him with us. I admire the courage of you both.
whenpoetryrises chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I just stumbled across this and I wanted you to know that it is truly beautiful. It touched me more than any other piece has in a long time. I listened to Tim McGraw's song while I read it and I just cried.

The pain of it all...I just can't even imagine. There's so much that so many of us take for granted, but to be a soldier or a soldier's spouse takes so much bravery. I truly hope that you and your husband are both all right. I'll be sending out some prayers today, for you and your friend and for everyone in similar situations.

Thank you for reminding me to think about and pray for all the soldiers over seas. Thank you for reminding me how fortunate I am that my cousin came home safe from Iraq. Thank you for reminding me how much so many people give up to help protect this world. Thank you for reminding me to appreciate every minute of each day because somewhere, there's someone who is wishing for just one more minute with someone they love.
Bia R chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
...

*tears*

don't even know what to say.

In my case it's a little different, I lost my dady a few months but it's about lost this fic and really touched me.
rougesoccermom chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
It's like the reasons for your story that make me take a minute or two...and remind myself of what our troops do for us every minute of everyday of our lives, and how much they and their loved ones sacrifice. Truly something to reflect on.

I can't begin to tell you how touched, moved, and emotional I felt reading this. I can't even put it into the right words, but the sentiment is clear...each of us needs to enjoy the time we have here because you truly never know. I am saddened to learn of the loss of your friend, and I hope your husband is recovering well and the two of you have a long and beautiful life together. God Bless our troops and their families.
skyisthelimit chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
sniff. sniff.

*tears*

silence.

I'm sorry.

Beautiful writing.
hearyoumee chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is an amazingly sad, heartbreaking story. I don't know the last time I cried so much reading something. You did a fantastic job, I loved it.
beate73 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was so hard to read. I had to stop every couple paragraphs and take a "breather" - while bawling my eyes out. Just thinking about it turns on the waterworks again. How hard it was reading this, I can't even imagine how hard it must have been writing this. Thank you.

-Beate
ash902 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow...that was so gut-wrenchingly sad...just the thought of losing any loved one, let alone a spouse makes me tear up, but this had me sobbing to where I couldn't read through all my tears at one point. Thank you for writing such a touching story. And God Bless to all our troops...
Destiny Kalince chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
THis was a wonderful sad one shot. I'm sorry to hear about your husband and I send my best wishes that everything is better. Awsome story keep up the wonderful work.
0027 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You did an amazing job writing this one-shot that it almost felt as if I had lost someone and not Bella, I was crying about half way through until the very end. I've been fortuante enough not to lose someone in a situation like that and I deeply sympathize with anyone who has.

PsychWardSiren
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i knew better than to read this it was just so sad.
grandsophia chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
my face hurts from crying too much, i was crying my eyes out !

i think this may be the saddest thing i have ever read !

poor Bella, and poor Edward :'(
TouchofRedemptionHintofElation chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was really well writn'. I am crying right now and I hope your husband will be alright :)
Me Bored.inc chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
wow im speachless

that was wow

i cried the whole time i was reading

i still am lol

sorry to hear about ur husband and hope he feels better and sorry about ur friend

i guess i was 1 of the lucky 1 2

my dad went out to iraq

and out to sea doing god knows what (he was in the navy)

im just happy to have him but some people arent so lucky

i actualy almost lost him 3 times 2 too war but the other was medical