Reviews for If You're Reading This
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Awesome job!
RedRaiderHottie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
so i'm sitting here at work with tears falling down my face...excellent writting and such a sad story...it didn't help that i was also listening to the song 'letters from war' by mark schultz...it was very emotional...great great one shot
Blue Moon and Roses chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
well, I just want to say I'm crying right now... I don't know why I don't like crying but I like reading stories even though I'd know before I read it that somewhere between the start and the end it will make me cry. But I guess I have to correct what I said earlier maybe I like crying because it gives me an outlet for my emotions but I don't like is some of the reasons why I'm crying... I guess I would rather be crying because of a story I read instead of a pain I feel... do I make sense? well I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense to you but it does to me... hehe

The fic was heartbreaking... To think that there's the possibility of Bella seeing her husband less than the time that they're married 'cause he's always getting deployed and when they finally are going to get a daughter he gets taking away. I think it hurts for her to think of him every time she sees her daughter's face now that he'd be gone when the baby's born. I reach out to all the soldier's wives I admire them for being strong and bearing the prospect that their husband is somewhere else fighting and could not come home one day and still despite that they remain strong and brave. I admire them because they're able to hold on and keep waiting.

I couldn't imagine the pain they're going through and I couldn't imagine marrying a soldier and feeling that kind of pain but I don't hold the future and what will come will come and I'd face it head on like Bella did...

I really liked the story!

I hope to read more from you!
Fair Little Bird chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I'm crying right now. Not just damp eyes, I mean tears running down my face. This really hits home for me. This is beautiful, it really is.
Bammers chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
thanks for the tears i know that there are prople all over dealing with this everyday thank you for the tears it helps keep me grounded that there is not always a happily ever after but we can all dream for it right i think it is also hard when you put edward cullan in the story it just makes it a little harder
A.M. Morning chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow. All I can say, is wow. An amazing, heart-wrenching story. I loved it, even though I have tears literally running down my face. This was fantastically written.

Thank you so much.

xoxo,

Abby
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*sob* Sad. Major tear jerker! *sniff* Well done. :)
MissRe chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Okay - that made me bawl... seriously... crying my eyes out... so sad and bittersweet... *sigh* Amazing writing.
Jessikinz chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is a very good one shot. It had me in tears, I'm still crying. Very good. I loved and hated it. XD
fritzers315 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I just wanted to tell you that this one shot was great. I had a friend who was killed in Iraq last year and everytime I hear this song it makes me cry. He left behind a wife and a 8 month old daughter and it was a very hard time. He is now in Arlington and sacrificed his life for his country and to keep us safe, and he did it to protect the guys he served with. I just want to Thank you for writing this and to let you know you are a great writer.
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I knew I shouldn't read this as soon as I saw the title. But of course I did, how could I resist something based on this amazing song. A beautiful, touching piece, this story. It killed me when she realized he hadn't promised her he'd come home. And Edward telling Emmett, that he wouldn't make it home. I sit here sniffling, tears running down my face, Mr McGraw in the background. Amazing.
DazzlingTopaz1901 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Tears. Very well written. I am always partial to stories like these. My dad went to Iraq twice, so I know how it feels. He didn't die, but the feeling of seeing him leave is all the same.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh my god. That was so sad. I actually have tears flowing down my cheeks! And I feel ridiculous that I do, but it's true. Truly heartbreaking. :[
MACHOxMAN chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
So sad...but it was very good. *sad smile*

_MachoMan_sorry...don't have time for a long review...*wipes tear*
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3