Reviews for Hearts are Open Graves
BlessedHope chapter 29 . 12/8/2016
That. Was. Amazing! The best written Addams fic that I have ever read.
Many thanks for the time you spent writing this! It's too bad that it doesn't have hundreds of reviews, but just not enough people enjoy the horror..
I must admit that I almost fell off though when I realized that it wasn't finished, but I'm certainly glad that I held through :)
And everyone is so perfectly in character!
Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
I just finished chapter 10, the comment from Mortisha about 3am being the witching hour sent shivers down my spine. Because it is 3am right now and as if on cue the string of chirping and clicking from outside suddenly stopped and all the animals in the street started barking and howling at something... I am scared right now, more than I have been in years...
texican2436 chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
I have to admit, I've always had a slight crush on David Krumholtz, who played Joel. This is just playing into my childlike fantasies
texican2436 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Um I didn't know I need this in my life
lady Abbiss chapter 29 . 9/20/2015
I just found your story, and I love it. Hope you continue.
Someone chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
This is simply wonderful. The writing is beautiful. I love the added touch of how vampires see the memories of the humans they feed on. Wednesday and Joel's relationship here has made me ship them harder. Please update this. This fic is really good.
libblyloo chapter 29 . 8/15/2014
This is by far the best Addams family story I've read please keep up on it I can't wait for more
MakaylaBreanne chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
Please tell me you're writing more! I just might die if you don't!
BellsAringin chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Brilliant.
I NEED MORE chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
How dare you toy with my emotions like that!?
Please, whatever you do, keep doing it :)
You have an excellent writing style, and a pretty fab plot.
I NEED MORE!
SleepyHeather chapter 29 . 9/8/2013
Awwww! I just found this story and have been hooked all day. I really like your story.
Jen chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
This is brilliant!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/17/2013
Oh my god! Tell me you won't leave it there! Continue!
I loved it!
TheHoneyBadgerNight chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
Gah, oh my gosh. This is so amazing. I haven't slept all night because I've been reading this wonderfulness. Please update! I'm begging you T,T
wolfismyhero chapter 29 . 10/16/2012
All I can say is WOW! This story is amazing. I don't know where you came up with the idea, but it's one of my new favorite stories on here. I'm definitely going to have to check in often and see when you update. As I read this, I got so caught up in the plot and characters that I felt as if I was living it. I like how you don't focus on any one character either. You show other perspectives, which makes it that much more entrancing. I love it!