Reviews for The Off Season
imstillfly chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
i dunno why this story doesnt have more reviews! i always come back to it and i find myself loving it more and more every time0
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was amazing. I loved it ,:)
Cortney chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! It's a tragedy more people haven't seen this jewel of a fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was ABSOLUTLY amazing.
GottaluvNaley chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Type your review here...
maddie.porter.9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was so cute! Absolutely loved it
Ambiguous21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was a great story :) great story development and writing.
sav cal chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
loved loved loved! and i am really judgmental when it come to fanfiction stories. usually i get to the 3rd chapter of like 20 and i stop but this was amazing. the only thing is that you should put an extra space in between different scenes, i got confused sometimes. also it's not Haley bop its Haley bob. bob is her middle name. people make that mistake all the time but it's kinda a pet peeve of mine. anyway this story is for sure the best naley story i've read!
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
SOOOOOOOOOO goood!

Any chance we'll get more one-shots from you? or an update of World you desire?
C chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Loved it. An unexpected treat of Naley goodness.
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This story is amazing! I'm crying. While reading the story my tears were of sadness but now they're full of joy. What a perfect happy ending. I love it!
shelyn74 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great Story! I loved the ending... I love happy endings! ~ Shelly
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Love this. It was amazing, funny.. just plain awesome(:

my fav part had to be;

"I don't know where the hell this is coming from," Nathan starts off. "You're nothing like any of the women I've ever been with. Hell, you're not even my type."

Haley frowns. "Uh, not impressed with the infamous Nathan Scott charm so far."

totally LOL'd, please for the love of naley write more.
Sh0eless chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I just realized that I haven't left a reply to this amazing story. I found myself reading this over and over again. I'm a sucker for AU Naley fics, and I really love how you've portrayed their characters, especially Nathan's transformation. I love how their conversations can go from serious to playful:

"I love you too," she squeaks out suddenly, her eyes widening with surprise at her own admission.

"Haley," he begins to protest, "you don't have to-"

She weighs her options for a split-second and then makes her choice. It's now or never. She steps forward and places a finger over his lips. "I. Love. You. Too." She smiles through her tears. "Now if you ruin this moment, I'll kick your ass."

The scene at the hospital was well-written and I could really feel the emotion, especially Nathan's - his honesty and straightforward answers just blew me away:

"What I mean is you're a part of my life now. I need you to stick around. And I need you healthy."

When he said how he needs her healthy, I swear my heart just leaped and "aw-ed..." The scene with the scar is so tender and heartfelt too.

I can't further express how I really love this fic. Thank you!
DaiP chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
*squeal* That was so sweet. Just perfect for a relaxing afternoon.