Reviews for The Off Season
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 1/15
Wow U just found this Naley story and it was incredible. Loved how allthe students had Haleys. Glad Naley had a baby and that Deb is a big part of their lives.
Danielle chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I loved it!
imstillfly chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
i dunno why this story doesnt have more reviews! i always come back to it and i find myself loving it more and more every time0
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was amazing. I loved it ,:)
Cortney chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! It's a tragedy more people haven't seen this jewel of a fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was ABSOLUTLY amazing.
GottaluvNaley chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Type your review here...
maddie.porter.9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was so cute! Absolutely loved it
Ambiguous21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was a great story :) great story development and writing.
sav cal chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
loved loved loved! and i am really judgmental when it come to fanfiction stories. usually i get to the 3rd chapter of like 20 and i stop but this was amazing. the only thing is that you should put an extra space in between different scenes, i got confused sometimes. also it's not Haley bop its Haley bob. bob is her middle name. people make that mistake all the time but it's kinda a pet peeve of mine. anyway this story is for sure the best naley story i've read!
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
SOOOOOOOOOO goood!

Any chance we'll get more one-shots from you? or an update of World you desire?
C chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Loved it. An unexpected treat of Naley goodness.
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This story is amazing! I'm crying. While reading the story my tears were of sadness but now they're full of joy. What a perfect happy ending. I love it!
shelyn74 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great Story! I loved the ending... I love happy endings! ~ Shelly
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Love this. It was amazing, funny.. just plain awesome(:

my fav part had to be;

"I don't know where the hell this is coming from," Nathan starts off. "You're nothing like any of the women I've ever been with. Hell, you're not even my type."

Haley frowns. "Uh, not impressed with the infamous Nathan Scott charm so far."

totally LOL'd, please for the love of naley write more.