Reviews for The choice
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 51 . 12/23/2013
Really excellent story did not to stop reading but sad it came to end it was fantastic.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 51 . 12/22/2013
this was a good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
paganchic chapter 51 . 2/1/2013
that's so beautiful. as soon as i read about the plane hitting the first tower my heart stopped and i was hooked (i mean i'm already hooked. you guys are uber talented but still)
TouchedbyanAngelFan chapter 51 . 4/12/2011
This was an amazing story! You are truly a wonderful writer. I couldn't stop reading it until it was finished! Keep up the great work and I hope there is more stories in the future! :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 51 . 8/14/2010
this was a great story sorry for not reviewing as you updated.
LyricInTime2803 chapter 51 . 7/1/2010
I can't believe it's over! I know I've 'disappeared' for the last few months, and haven't been leaving reviews, but you never lost me as a fan. My life got kind of crazy, I was trying to balance two new jobs and two new dogs and family stuff and was just insanely busy and exhausted. But I looked forward to new chapters every Sunday and reading your story sunday nights was one of my few indulgences. Unfortunately, since I save stories to a jump drive and read them later in bed, I don't have internet access when reading and can't leave a review right then- and would get so busy during the week that I wouldn't get a chance to. But though I've been awful at reviewing and letting you know how incredible your story is, know that I was still loyal with reading it, and enjoyed every single word. I can't wait for the next story! And I promise I'll be better at reviewing for that one- I'm down to one job for the summer at least, so I'll have a bit more free time.

Again, wonderful work and thank you both so much for taking your time and energy to give us such a wonderful story!

PS Deyse: Over the last few months I've started to email you several times but never had the time to actually finish and send anything. There's been a ton of stuff that I've though about or come across that made me think of you, but never got a chance to write to you about (xfiles, some JD/TBAA related stuff, etc) So again, hopefully, I will be able to email you soon. I figure writing this here will force me to my word )
TheHiddenTruth chapter 51 . 6/28/2010
Wow! I can't believe it's finished..ok, then. First, thank you for saying my reviews were moving :) I really wanted to let you know how much your writing meant to me! And, i'll confess I got really excited to see my "name" in the story, haha :) second, this story really was a magnificently wonderful piece of work! It was touching, suspensful, romantic, emotional, gripping, and exhilarating! I loved it sk much, and I looked for the notification everyday for a new chapter! I think this one might have actually become my favorite! Third, I am so glad you'll keep writing! Reading your work has become a huge enjoyment for me, and it would be sad to have to live without it! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, and I'll talk to you later!
FawkesKerrin chapter 51 . 6/27/2010
Awwww This is a beautiful ending Deyse and Kim :-) I just love it. And I am happy to hear that you two are writing another story. And i am looking forward to read it :-) I am about to post the first chapter of the story a friend of mine and I are writing... Just need a beta reader for that :-)Any idea of whom could do that?

lots of love Kerrin
beMMADfabulous chapter 51 . 6/27/2010
Well, you did it... you made me cry, I mean. haha. I figured it would happen with this chapter, but for the record, it's generally pretty difficult for something I'm reading to make me cry. This line in particular really got to me:

"But it makes very clear how special you are, Ella Johnson, for you've been entertaining angels all this time."

Wow. That's about all I can say. I loved every moment of this story so very much, and I'm so excited to hear that you two are writing another Andrew/Monica story. I can't wait to read it and more of the Angel of Mine series. Thank you both for sharing this amazing, beautiful story with us! I love it so much! :)
beMMADfabulous chapter 50 . 6/25/2010
I can't believe that there's only one more chapter to go! I also can't believe that this story has been going on for almost an entire year, and you've kept me hooked the whole time. :) This was such a sweet chapter. Hope is such a lovely name for their child! I'm looking forward to the new chapter, yet I know I'll be sad that the story will be over!
TheHiddenTruth chapter 50 . 6/22/2010
Very, very, very wonderful! Loved it! I am so happy Hope is safe and sound. But, I confess I miss the times where it is just Andrew and Monica alone. If you end this story (which would make me very sad) will you continue Angel of Mine and maybe start another where they are together, just them? This one and Angel of Mine have been soooooo amazing!
TheHiddenTruth chapter 49 . 6/13/2010
That was sooo cute and touching! Haha, I wish you could have seen my reaction. I'm checking my email and I see the notice that a new chapter was posted and I just knew it was the one where she gave birth and I shouted "oh my...oh my...YES!" I'm really really enjoying this story, and it is moving me, as well. Thank you for another amazing chapter!
beMMADfabulous chapter 49 . 6/13/2010
Aww, how precious! You know, Monica is just so adorable that you can't help but love her to death! You portrayed that very well here, as you always do. What a lovely chapter! I can't wait for more, but I must admit that I'm always a little scared to see that it may be ending soon, because I don't want this wonderful story to end!
TheHiddenTruth chapter 48 . 6/7/2010
Not to be cheesy or anything :) but once again you have not only reached my mind and gave it a very very pleasurable time reading your story, but you have reached my heart and made me actually experience emotions of pain, amusment, pride, love, anxiety, and so on. Thank you once again! It was amazing as usual! I know I'm going to have to eventually stop asking for more...yep, I'm sure that day will come sometime. Sooner or later. Probably (much) later.
beMMADfabulous chapter 48 . 6/7/2010
Wonderful job! It breaks my heart to think about Monica and Andrew having to leave, but I love seeing them so very in love with each other. That's such a beautiful thing, and you portray it so nicely. ) As always, you've left me looking forward to more of this lovely story!