Reviews for Divination is a Wooly Subject
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow. I was just reading 'Rewritten' on a rec from CaerAzkaban and found it so disturbing, though well done that I moved on to other things you've written and found this. Again, disturbing but well done. Disturbing how much sense your reasoning made with the writing very well done. And, while I understand ending where you did, I kind of wish you had done something like a 'one year later' one-shot for both of them just to see the fallout. In this story in particular, no matter which way it resolved, the fallout would be widespread and world shattering for many. So thanks for posting and Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
it's not that albus is the headmaster which means he could have put a stop to the hatred and bigotry but the fact that he is head Wugmump or something.
Anansii chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Now THAT'S original... Good job!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
It makes a horrible kind of sense. Good short story.
apeljohn chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh, very nicely done.

I see you haven't updated since 2011, so I'm guessing you're probably not checking regularly for reviews and I therefore won't give each story an individual one. "Curse of the Ovis" had the best Sirius/Remus dialogue I've seen; the last chapter was a bit off, but the rest of it had me giggling like a female Weasley. "Will He Be Happy" was utterly compelling. Good stuff :)
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Ooooh... That's a way I've never quite looked at it. What about "te power he knows not"? because, you know, that'd be interesting to here.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ha! I've seen takes before where Dumbledore is the "Dark Lord" mentioned, but none (that I can remember, at least) have explained out the reasoning behind it...and I've definitely never heard the "only two names on the sphere" theory/explanation. Different and interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really like how this piece of bad poetry may be interpreted :)
Serpent chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great little gem!
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Dead-on. Something I have always thought to be a likely scenario, and yet very few of us write it so clearly. Really well done.
SAMarcus chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
All I can say is... OUCH!
Nice touch on how the "All-mighty-Piece-of-Bad-Poetry" could be interpreted.
oddman5 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I JUST READ
Larenars chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow! Nifty little twist on the old prophesy plot.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Interesting. Dumbledoe, here, didn't mean to be as cruel as Harry decided that he was, but Harry's logic is indesputable.

Creepy, but well done.