Reviews for Divination is a Wooly Subject
Handers chapter 1 . 1/20
I like it!
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
Whoof, what a spin; all the more chilling for its plausibility. You did an excellent job writing Dumbledore and showing how joyless he was despite the machinations.
kv74 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
Thanks!
Latarra chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
Love it!
HoosYourDaddy chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Funny stuff, and it makes a disturbing amount of sense.
NorGuard chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Why are always the best stories the shortest,
cglasgow chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Harry's... not really thinking this one through, unless his plan is for his first spell to be an uncontrolled Fiendfyre for a double self-immolation. Because Dumbledore so outclasses him in combat that the upcoming duel is only gone one way. Harry can't even reliably hope to force Dumbledore to kill him, much less actually defeat him. Harry's just going to get stunned, then obliviated, then Dumbledore's plan is back on track.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
Wow! That was a corker! It makes so much sense as you write it, and I suspect harry has been pushed beyond all caring and would be as happy to die as to win against Dumbles.
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
Compelling arguments for Dumbledore as the Dark Lord. Nice read. Thanks for sharing!
starie78 chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Brilliant!
Kai chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
How on earth did I not find this gem before? It's very, VERY nice Dumble!bashing.

Okay, I hate the guy, so I will recognise every evil in the world attributed to him as the truth. But there ARE only two names on that prophecy. "Potter" is only a questionable suggestion made afterwards. The names are S.P.T., and a true seer never remembers the seeing, they're only the conduit or so. And A.D. with much too many letters in between. "Dark Lord" could be anyone who calls himself that or who acts like it without acknowledging his dark nature (or just lying about his dark nature).
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Dark. Love it, I've often thought this, I've never really got my head around the entire prophecy being about dumbledore but the 'mark as equal' part fits dumbles far more than voldemort for sure.
duj chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
Ingenious. But Harry's still blinded by some of his prejudices.

1) Hagrid isn't a good man. He hexes Dudley for his father's big mouth - a pretty rotten reason - and then asks Harry to keep quiet about it so Dudders can't even get the hex reversed, but has to have it surgically removed. (And let us not forget that the irreversible hex he was trying to cast was turning a boy into a food-animal.)

2) Actually, it *was* Harry's fault. (Truth hurts.) He should have known Kreacher could be lying. If Dobby could work against his master, why assume Kreacher couldn't?

3) Snape and Harry are Dumbledore's weapons against each other. Dumbledore gets off on Snape's pain. (Why would you doubt it? Hello, D's a Dark Lord ... isn't that the definition?) Come to think of it, one could say the same about Harry and Voldie; difference is that Voldie means Harry ill, while Snape (secretly) means Harry well.
Eljin1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
woah! very nice.
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
nice; fits my theory that Dumbles is the real villain