Reviews for Divination is a Wooly Subject
Wow...That's just..Wow..
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/20
I love it.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
True that. Harry couldn't live with Dumbledore meddling with his life. Dumbledore even managed to do so during one book after his death. Also, Dumbledore doesn't seem to have a life out of messing with Harry's.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Well done, dear sir!
Lina esrevnI chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
i'm sad to admit that I laughed. I have seen this done before, but not with him flat out saying it to canon Dumbledore's face. Loved the fact Voldie's name wasn't on the prophesy but Albus was, never caught that before nice touch.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Interesting take on it. I always hate prophecies.
Bramble86 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Masterful! A shock of cold water in the face of cliched oblivion. This is good.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
WOAH! Totally didn't see that one comin'...
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Interesting theory! I can see it happening that way.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
*clapping appreciatively* Go Harry! Very nicely done.
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow. I was just reading 'Rewritten' on a rec from CaerAzkaban and found it so disturbing, though well done that I moved on to other things you've written and found this. Again, disturbing but well done. Disturbing how much sense your reasoning made with the writing very well done. And, while I understand ending where you did, I kind of wish you had done something like a 'one year later' one-shot for both of them just to see the fallout. In this story in particular, no matter which way it resolved, the fallout would be widespread and world shattering for many. So thanks for posting and Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
it's not that albus is the headmaster which means he could have put a stop to the hatred and bigotry but the fact that he is head Wugmump or something.
Anansii chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Now THAT'S original... Good job!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
It makes a horrible kind of sense. Good short story.
apeljohn chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh, very nicely done.

I see you haven't updated since 2011, so I'm guessing you're probably not checking regularly for reviews and I therefore won't give each story an individual one. "Curse of the Ovis" had the best Sirius/Remus dialogue I've seen; the last chapter was a bit off, but the rest of it had me giggling like a female Weasley. "Will He Be Happy" was utterly compelling. Good stuff :)