Reviews for You'll Stand Alone Now, You'll Make it Somehow
TheSmartIdiot chapter 16 . 2/24
I feel like leaving this comment is almost pointless at this point as its been over 3 years since you've updated but if you ever see this please consider coming back to this story. It's very well written and I really enjoy your characters.
Haruna Pan chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Maa, I won't be pushy. I find this story lovely enough to be hanging off the edge of my seat, but I also understand that Real Life must come first, so I'm hoping to someday read a version of this story that you can be proud of or at least content with. I like what you have so far. This Harry seems to be equally as strong as he is weak and he seems to be reaching for some sort of balance. He's still young and human after all. I don't mind if the story stays the same either, It's your call. I hate overly dramatic love triangles though, so I hope Dean and Harry will make up their minds before they get to that stage. I thank you for this wonderful story! Enough rambling on my part.

until next time,
Pan
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story please update soon.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story I hope you will update soon want to know what is going to happen.
jesskalynn4 chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
You need to start updating again! You can't just leave it like that.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
Marvelous story I hope you get your grove back so you can finish this story.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Stunning story really like it hope you will update soon.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
son of a bitch you should just learn to stay away from her she always has a prophecy for you
arabellalynn chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
imgoiing to follow this because its a really good story tht im hoping will be updated even though it is now 2014. please update!
grimmich chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
well I can't wait to see your revamped version, hopefully you will let him be a little smarter/more observant and maybe let him gain some height and general masculinity, but I can't wait to see what happens :D
grimmich chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
well this is heart breaking...
grimmich chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
I think you should give harry a little more brain power, sometimes he is far too slow...
grimmich chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
i guess it is a good thing that Harry is 17, that means he still has time to grow.
grimmich chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
why didn't Harry or Sirius just use a repairo on the window?
grimmich chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
... has harry totally forgotten about the second prophesy? and why is it that Harry, who was pretty kick ass at the ministry, now not so kick ass?