Reviews for You'll Stand Alone Now, You'll Make it Somehow
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
I take it you are a Harry Potter movie watcher instead of a reader of the books. Because Sirius never once called Harry James in the books, plus he was treating Harry like his kid. Things like telling him not to sneak out to see him or scolding him for walking alone with Krum. It was Molly and Hermione that said that he saw Harry as James. Sirius never did.

I really hate the part where you have Harry thinking all of these horrible things about Sirius. Sirius was the one person in all the books that treated Harry like Harry and actually showed that Harry was loved for himself. He was the only one that seemed to care whether Harry was safe and HAPPY! He was the only one who didn't seem to think it was Harry's responsibility to handle everybody's problems. He showed how much he loved Harry by risking his own life and soul to be near if Harry needed him, even going as far as to eat rats just to be near him. And yes he went to the DOM, but that was to rescue his godson. Yes he might not have taken the fight with Bella as Serious as he should have, but he had been held prisoner in his childhood hell by Dumbles for a year. He was just relieved to be out doing something after the miserable time he had with Snape and Molly constantly on his arse.

I like the story, but your attitude for Harry's feelings toward Sirius make no sense. He never once blamed Sirius for his own death and he grieved and blamed himself since the only reason he was there was because Harry walked into a trap. Sirius's actions were no different than Harry's for going to that building. Harry went to save Sirius and Sirius went to save Harry.
Dark Sea Kitten chapter 16 . 1/5/2016
More please!
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
THIS STORY IS GREAT! GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
TheSmartIdiot chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
I feel like leaving this comment is almost pointless at this point as its been over 3 years since you've updated but if you ever see this please consider coming back to this story. It's very well written and I really enjoy your characters.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Maa, I won't be pushy. I find this story lovely enough to be hanging off the edge of my seat, but I also understand that Real Life must come first, so I'm hoping to someday read a version of this story that you can be proud of or at least content with. I like what you have so far. This Harry seems to be equally as strong as he is weak and he seems to be reaching for some sort of balance. He's still young and human after all. I don't mind if the story stays the same either, It's your call. I hate overly dramatic love triangles though, so I hope Dean and Harry will make up their minds before they get to that stage. I thank you for this wonderful story! Enough rambling on my part.

until next time,
Pan
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story please update soon.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story I hope you will update soon want to know what is going to happen.
jeskasaurus93 chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
You need to start updating again! You can't just leave it like that.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
Marvelous story I hope you get your grove back so you can finish this story.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Stunning story really like it hope you will update soon.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
son of a bitch you should just learn to stay away from her she always has a prophecy for you
arabellalynn chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
imgoiing to follow this because its a really good story tht im hoping will be updated even though it is now 2014. please update!
grimmich chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
well I can't wait to see your revamped version, hopefully you will let him be a little smarter/more observant and maybe let him gain some height and general masculinity, but I can't wait to see what happens :D
grimmich chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
well this is heart breaking...
grimmich chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
I think you should give harry a little more brain power, sometimes he is far too slow...